need a new safe email

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by redrum720, Aug 20, 2014.

1. redrum720

redrum720 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey meso just wanted to get feed back on a better safer email safe-mail is not responsive so i would like another one thx

2. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Look into ShazzleMail..

gr8whitetrukker likes this.
  3. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Countermail

Avies48 and weighted chinup like this.
  4. ^^^^^

5. redrum720

redrum720 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks for your help bros

6. greenddog1

greenddog1 Member

anyone had experience with unseen.is or seen any reviews?

7. mikestrong

mikestrong Member

Hey Greenddog.
    I have an unseen.is seems OK, they where critiqued, cause the owner had the office listed in the US, but he stated it was a shill addy.

The jury is still out I believe.

8. naturalkon

naturalkon Member

I'm thinking about getting countermail. My safe mail isn't working for shit. People don't get my emails and I don't recieve them either. At least that's what the source is saying what's happening. I don't know.

9. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Counter mail is a great option to purchase with bit coin. Also encryption. Servers are hosted out of country. So its the best option at this moment until proton mail and dark mail are available for the masses. Down side of countermail is you need JavaScript and can not use it on tor. So you will need a diffrent vpn like cyber ghost. Hope that helps.

Avies48, Millard Baker and mikestrong like this.
  10. gsxr1guy

gsxr1guy Junior Member

Haven't had a issue with safe mail. If i do countermail looks like the way to go

11. I have a paid accnt with Safemail and have never experienced one single glitch with it. Perhaps that may have something to do with the service, but no issues to report.