Need an idea for supper

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by CallmeAndy, Nov 18, 2018.

1. CallmeAndy

CallmeAndy Junior Member

Hey guys i work out of town mon to fri every sunday its the same i go to the grocery store and buy a few things then i pre make my suppers for the week. I do this instead of eating fast food also it saves me money. My problem is im getting sick of eating dry ass chicken all week. Im wondering if anyone here has any ideas on what i can make for supper high protein low fat etc.... Thanks for the input

BigNattyDaddy and Oregongearhead like this.
  2. CallmeAndy

CallmeAndy Junior Member

This is the downfall with working out, staying healthy....seems like you gotta eat the same stuff every day

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. Endure

Endure Member

Get an instantpot for chicken. It's a pressure cooker and it stays moist.

J DUGIN, tengtren and CallmeAndy like this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

5. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

ACFB185F-4F65-4E84-ABDF-BD373F77C79E.jpeg Mmm, supper

Seven Dog likes this.
  6. Eman

Eman Member

X2 on the instapot. Use it as a slow cooker during day while you're at work, dinner is ready when you get back.

Don't limit yourself to just chicken breasts either... Beef beef beef.

7. tengtren

tengtren Member

Learn how to cook man that's all

T-Bagger likes this.
  8. CallmeAndy

CallmeAndy Junior Member

Good points thanks
    Its on the to do list

9. If you have a slow cooker one of my favorites is getting some tri tip and throwing that in the morning along side chop up some onions, peppers, garlic, and I season it with a maple brown sugar rub and add in just a bit of chipotle seasoning. Cook it on low for about 6 hours give or take maybe more I don’t always pay attention but when it’s done it’s like butter. Can make sandiwches with it, put it over rice, or mix it in with some potatoes. Just my .02

Morefyah likes this.
  10. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

I rotate between chicken, tri-tip and talapia.

Praeceptorem likes this.
  11. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

I dont know or why you guys eat tilapia. Yuck

Mac11wildcat and Kakarot like this.
  12. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

I too work out of town for 10 days. I just got used to eating the same thing all the time. I do mix it up some. Bulking its steak all the time maybe ground beef from time to time. Cutting it is usually ground Turkey with chicken breast or fish from time to time.

T-Bagger likes this.
  13. Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  14. CallmeAndy

CallmeAndy Junior Member

That sounds good....whats tri tip?

15. J DUGIN

J DUGIN Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It’s a cut of beef. Originated on the west coast US specifically with Santa Maria Style BBQ.

CallmeAndy likes this.
  16. J DUGIN

J DUGIN Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Tired of chicken breast. Been eating boneless, skinless chicken thighs for awhile now. So much better flavor.
    Won’t do stinky bottom feeder tilapia fish. Salmon only.

CallmeAndy likes this.
  17. Beef. But you can always go with any type of beef for the dish. Works well with chicken also.

CallmeAndy and BigNattyDaddy like this.
  18. Munky

Munky Member

Turkey breasts and vegan protein shake,