Need help with calculation

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Ultrafast, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Ultrafast

Ultrafast Junior Member

Im making a small batch of Estradiol Valerate for my wife. I’m a little confused on the proper portions. I have everything that is needed (I believe). I have a proper receipt from a pharmacist; as follows

40 mg/ml
    EV powder 4gr
    BB. 44.7gr
    BA. 2 gr
    Castor oil. as 100ml

I want to chang the strength to 20 mg/ml and a quantity of 50 ml. My confusion lies here; if I just reduce everything to half then the strength stays the same. If I just reduce the estrodial I’ll still get 100ml if product per receipe. I’ve thinked myself into confusion.

2. wilbur858

wilbur858 Member

1gr of raw hormone (¼ of original recipe)

For BB I'd do the same ¼ of the recipe so 11mL

1% BA because you don't need more than that so .5mL

and add oil to make 50mL

So to recap,

1G of hormone
    11mL of BB
    .5mL of BA
    and add your oil to make 50mL (probably around 38mL)

and that should yield your desired recipe for 50mL

3. Ultrafast

Ultrafast Junior Member

Thank you for the quick reply. My first time doing this actually. The beaker I’m using must be off a lot. The finished amount was 60 ml on the beaker? Perhaps the powder takes up that much space. I used Grape Seed oil instead of Castor. Do you think that will be ok?

4. wilbur858

wilbur858 Member

It will be fine. Next time use a large 10cc or 60cc syringe so it can be more accurate but overall it will be fine. Beakers aren't really meant for measuring, they're more for estimating. Graduated cylinders are meant for measuring. But overall if you have 60cc's then it's a 16.66mg/mL consentrasion.

5. Why the fuck are you doing this?

6. Ultrafast

Ultrafast Junior Member

My wife went through menopause and we tested her blood. She is very deficient in estrogen. After some research Estradiol is best for her.

7. Some research or a doctors guidance?

8. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My wife is starting menopause, too. I prescribed some distance for myself while she figures this shit out :D

hookairs, Shyster, brutus79 and 2 others like this.
  9. Ultrafast

Ultrafast Junior Member

LMFAO!

10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Doctor schmoctor. We got the internet son!

XmadXscientist likes this.