need help with hgh cycle

markus

hi im looking to do a hgh cycle in the near future at 4iu per day for 6 months can anyone give me an estimate of how much i should pay for all 6 months worth of gear?

also do i need to keep it refridgerated?

skywalk

markus said:
hi im looking to do a hgh cycle in the near future at 4iu per day for 6 months can anyone give me an estimate of how much i should pay for all 6 months worth of gear?

also do i need to keep it refridgerated?

cant help you on the price as different sources have different prices.
you DEFINITELY have to keep it in the fridge.

Skywalk

markus

thanks for that,so can anyone give me an estimate of how much i should be paying? or what would be the cheapest price i could hope for for the whole 6 months?

bronzebeefcake

markus said:
thanks for that,so can anyone give me an estimate of how much i should be paying? or what would be the cheapest price i could hope for for the whole 6 months?

ALL depends on your connections bro...also if you plan on going int or domestic....Also on what brand you plan to use....

markus

i plan on domestic,and im not too bothered about brand! can you tell me roughly how much it will cost and what the best price i could hope for.

morepain

Does not seem like such a tough question to answer, since cost is obviously a concern, i would suggest jintropin. 6 months = 180 days x 5 iu per day, i say 5 because jin vials are 10 iu so it makes it easy to take 1/2 vial per day. That makes 900iu or 9 jin kits. Several sources have them for under 400 so using that as a basic figure you would be looking at $3000 to 3600 depending on your source.

Sponsored Links