Need help!

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by Anat, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Anat

Anat Member

Hi. It's not about pct. It's about hepatitis b.
    Can you explain my results? What does "reactive" mean? What do I need to do? Should I go to a doctor?!

Screenshot_20180629-123229~2.png

2. RCCP

RCCP Member

That's the antibody. So you reacted positive to the antibody. This means you either had the HepB vaccine or you have recovered from an infection.

3. This happened to another member who was refused for blood donation....the retest showed negative.

4. This happened to another member who was refused for blood donation....the retest showed negative.

5. Breakneck

Breakneck Member

I looked this up and found:

"anti-HBs or HBsAb (Hepatitis B surface antibody) - A "positive" or "reactive" anti-HBs (or HBsAb) test result indicates that a person is protected against the hepatitis B virus."

6. balco

balco Member

From what I know that means you had active Hep b at one time and your body fought it off on it's own, now you have the antibody and you cannot get it again. I can't see your attached photo but make sure you get a comprehensive liver panel to make sure you have recovered.

I know someone who this has happened to, they didn't call they doctor back after testing positive to get medicine but ttheir body recovered. He said he was tired constantly for 3 month, similar to mono.

7. medicinemood

medicinemood Member

You had the vaccine.