Need help

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Eman45, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Eman45

Eman45 Member

I did a shot in my left flute Monday and it’s still hurting and is swollen almost double the side of my other cheek. It’s not red or anything it doesn’t bother me unless I touch it walking is ok. I think I just had a bad injection.

2. bubblebuddy

bubblebuddy Member

so what kind of help are you looking for? reassurance? if it's not red and warm to the touch you're probably fine.

3. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Needle length/gauge?
    How sterile are you with injections?
    How many pins prior to this one?

Big_paul likes this.
  4. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

List in steps how you did the injection

5. Eman45

Eman45 Member

23g 1inch. lol yes reassurance would nice.

6. Eman45

Eman45 Member

I think it just from hitting bad spot. I was just nervous because I just switched. Brands was using my trt perscribed to ugl and only shot half cc of 300mg/ml. It’s not bruised just swollen and there is pain

7. Gbro

Gbro Member

You do need help - from a doctor

Heynow likes this.
  8. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm not a doctor. But after what I endured the last week and a half and am okay I think you're fine. Brewed up some test that was no good. First shot was left glute and must have put pressure on my sciatic nerve. Couldn't fuckin walk for days and had a 100°f temp for about 5 days. Then I hit my right quad and and couldn't even bend my fucking knee... That's when I concluded the raws were bad... Still proceeded to hit my left quad thinking my right quad always gives me trouble and maybe JUST MAYBE I did some amateur shit pinning my glute and unlucky with my right quad... Nope. Threw away almost 60 vials.

Just keep an eye on it especially if it becomes extremely red and swollen.

9. Eman45

Eman45 Member

It’s def extremely swollen but not red at all

10. eje1990

What was the carrier oil? And do you feel pain near your tailbone?

11. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Yes what's your carrier oil?? Some people like myself react bad to mig840 and EO

12. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

I've had this before and didn't know what it was. What's pain near tailbone mean

13. eje1990

Like I said... I'm no doctor. But I know that nerve goes from your L4/L5 vertebrae in the base of the spine all the way down to your feet. So when I pinned I came in at an angle instead of straight in and pushed the oil towards the nerve which comes up through the glute/tailbone to the spine. It was a 3ml shot so I assume I pushed the oil towards the nerve and it put pressure on it. Just poor pinning technique. It wasn't directly into the nerve cause I'm sure if you actually pinned the nerve that would hurt like a mother fucker. So basically I think it's just an irritation of the nerve.
    princ_rm_photo_of_sciatica_illustration.jpg

14. tengtren

tengtren Member

Every one has a bad shot every once in a while. I used to not know how to pin my sweeps, every time I used to it'd be so fucking pipy and one time swelled up down to my knee it was literally straight from my widest part of my quad to my knee.

Figured it out, and now it's my favorite/ easiest spot.

Practice and learning where and how and how much in your spots takes time, pay attention to how you feel after you pin, and if you fuck up you'll know and won't ever do it again but you have to be able to identify what u did wrong

15. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Teach me to quads. Every single time I try it's pure hell

16. Eman45

Eman45 Member

It’s gso. I use eo no issue pain is mostly in the check where the swelling is

eje1990 likes this.
  17. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Kinda have ache like feeling in lower back and leg hamstring

18. eje1990

Could just been a bad pin. I know after a long day of work I get home and relax my leg muscles are kinda tense. And when I pin sometimes I get pip because of already tense muscle. Keep an eye on it brother. I think you're fine. I use my girls heating pad and it seems to help a little.

Eman45 likes this.
  19. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

I have the same from Tuesday and today is a lot of better pick up some Arnica cream and rub it 2-3 times a day with a little massage also use some paracetamol 1000mg 1-2 a day

TheH0517 likes this.
  20. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Left flute? Like the good ole skin flute!

Eman45 likes this.