Need Super DMZ 2.0 Advice/Plan

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Dominahator, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Dominahator

Dominahator Junior Member

I've been working out for years, and one of the guys at a supplement store sold me this stuff. Fortunately, I had the sense to look this stuff up and research it before I take it. This sounds like some serious stuff. I guess my questions are
    1) Can I take this for 6-8 weeks instead of 4 weeks
    2) Can I take this alone for the 4-8 weeks then use a SERM/pct like clomid and not need an AI or do I also need an AI?
    3) If I can't take this by itself, do I have to take a test booster or actually inject test into the body because the guys at the supplement store said that I would be fine for the 3 weeks then on the 4th week use a test booster with Super DMZ 2.0?

I've read all kinds of forums and stuff about this, and no one seems to have a rock solid answer. Some people say yes to this while others say no so I'm looking for a solid plan if possible. As of now, all I have setup is Forged Liver Support, UNLEASHED test booster, Super DMZ 2.0, Forged Post Cycle along with Clomid.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

1) NO
    2) A SERM is fine
    3) testosterone or 4-andro would be ideal stacked with any designer

Marcus likes this.
  3. Dominahator

Thanks for the reply. So you mean actual testosterone (injectable)? Guessing I should start with a testosterone cycle first since I've never injected? Hopefully, I"ll be able to find some since I'm new to this.

4. dajr225

dajr225 Member

Get some test c or e and do a 500 mg per week cycle. If you're serious about this you need to be ok with injections. Use the pro hormone as a cycle kick start for the first 4 weeks no longer so you don't mess up your liver. Two 10 ml vials of test e 250 will last you 10 weeks. Get an ai like adex or aromasin to keep estrogen in check and nolva and clomid for pct. Start pct 2 weeks after last pin. I personally would just do the test alone for first cycle or use the PH as a finisher last 4 weeks of cycle.

5. dajr225

dajr225 Member

What's your stats? How old, how long you been training etc?

6. Beast11

Beast11 Member

DMZ is pretty toxic i wouldn't even think about running it for 8 wks.
    Iv'e ran a prohormone only cycle back in the day and got away with just nolva for pct. (20mg ed for 4wks)
    Test is always used as a base. Test boosters are shit.

Ozzy619, Y2JVD, rutman and 2 others like this.
  7. Marcus

Marcus Member

Yup, DMZ 2.0 was the last oral anything I ran, and I stopped 8/9 days in because I started having liver pain. FUCK that shit. Upped my dose of UDCA and it took about a month until pain fully subsided and I got bloods about 2 months after and liver values were all normal. But that shit scared me for a sec.

All those PHs are so much more toxic and horrid on the body than illegal orals it seems like. Maybe something like Superdrol is as bad as a single compound, but that was just relatively recently made illegal

Johnson513 likes this.
  8. dajr225

dajr225 Member

I used some halo extreme the last 3.5 weeks of my first cycle. I liked it, but it's also a very mild ph. Sort of like tbol from what I gathered from my research. I'll just get some tbol next go around though. About the same price.

9. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

How do you like UDCA? I have used various liver aids over the years but just started using UDCA recently. I got labs yesterday and I'm curious about the results as my liver enzymes and billirubin are typically elevated.

10. Dominahator

26 and I've been working out for close to 10 years. Just now getting into the nitty gritty of PH's and testosterone stuff. Injecting's fine I guess, but I still have no idea where to get or how to use.

Also, what do you guys suggest for liver support or overall health while on this stuff? Right now I have Forged Liver Support which is what they use for Helladrol. Is that good enough or is that garbage?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  11. Marcus

Marcus Member

I believe it helped in the healing process from the orals but it's one of those things that's hard to tell if you like or not. I didn't exactly try to heal once without it and once with it, so I can't tell how effective it is. I use it on cycle now at 500mg a day, but I'll use it for 3-4 weeks and take 3-4 weeks off. Only because I can't find many long-term studies where someone uses UDCA consistently every day, and I'm not sure if it's causing it or what, but after about 3 weeks, sometimes I start to feel a little shitty on it. Like to my stomach.

So since my body doesn't react all that well after a while, and I'm taking a prescription medication for longer than I'm suppose to, I thought I'd try to dose it at a little different schedule. I also have done a number on my liver over the years (non AAS related) and it is super sensitive, so this might not happen with anyone else. Hope this helps man.

PS with injectables I don't seem to have any physical liver pains or problems, although I have not had a liver panel while on an injectable-only cycle so I can't say if issues are arising or not. It would be interesting to run a cycle without UDCA and 6 weeks in get a panel, then add UDCA and 6 weeks later get a panel to see how it helps though

dajr225 likes this.
  12. Marcus

Marcus Member

Milk Thissle, NAC, UDCA/TUDCA, and maybe Liv52 (not sure if I'm sold on it, but some swear by it, take a look though and maybe you'll like it)

13. dajr225

dajr225 Member

Yea most of the knowledge I've gained just came from research. YouTube and meso and a couple other forums. I did about a year of research before doing my first cycle. I just finished pct from my first cycle. Everything went great. 10 weeks of test e 500 per week and last 4 weeks I used halo extreme which I liked. Pct has been smoothe. Labido is good. Ready for my next cycle about the end of December. Test p and npp probably with tbol kicker and maybe Anavar finish.

Marcus likes this.
  14. Dominahator

Excellent. Thanks for the advice.

Marcus likes this.
  15. tubesox

tubesox Member

thats exactly my cycle now except dbol instead of tbol. I must say, I love it. God bless the man who created NPP.

dajr225 likes this.
  16. dajr225

dajr225 Member

Hell yea @tubesox. That's psyching me up. I can't wait!

17. xgunx

xgunx Member

I will never take prohormones cost to much does nothing except give me sides

Marcus likes this.
  18. dajr225

dajr225 Member

I agree about prohormones. I was at the end of my cycle and wanted something to finish. I knew the ta on the pro hormone was only 2 to 3 days so I would receive it in time. It was the mildest one there is. Next cycle I'll have my finishing oral on hand in time.

19. rutman

rutman Member

Only prohormone that was any good was superdrol.... The rest is junk

20. viking23

viking23 Member

Yeah superdrol was the tits! And I have seen plenty of friends run dymethazine with good success. Similar to superdrol and it was used in the 60's in Italy so it has a decent history. It is two superdrol molecules bonded together. Seems very good for putting on lean muscle . Very cheap too($25) compared to some of the other PH's. I have some set aside for a rainy day but I am in no rush as tbol and dbol still are my go to. Also want to try var , like real var not this half winni and half dbol shit

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014