Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Neophyte

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by K369, May 25, 2019.

1. K369

K369 Junior Member

Hello everyone,
    This is officially my first post. I have been in and out of the gym for about 12 years now, finally decided it's time to make it official. I am very new to the realm of steroids, I became seriously interested about a year ago. I am looking forward to meeting new people, my journey and the yield of my endeavors.

bambam333 likes this.
  2. Worf

Worf Member

Welcome. what are your goals?

K369 likes this.
  3. Worf

Worf Member

Welcome

K369 likes this.
  4. K369

K369 Junior Member

Thank-you! My goals are very open ended right now. My main focus is progress. The forward motion fuels my motivation, I just want that to perpetuate. I have lots to learn but am eager.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  5. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

It’s a good spot if you are open to feedback. It’s an incredible place to learn. I strongly suggest before taking the plunge, to learn everything you can about testosterone. The esters half life’s, etc. this is going to be your bread and butter. Better you understand the compound then you are able to see how you can apply it to your goals. Just remember there is not a single AAS Or peptide that will ever replace food, proper nutrition, and the gym. So hopefully those last three are in check. Lots of guys including myself jump into this thing having those three in check but don’t take the time to research in depth what they are really going to be doing to their body. This is the best advice that Me Personally, can give you off the bat. Lots of good fellas here homeboy. WELCOME

K369 likes this.
  6. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

You lucky SOB. You posted in the right forum. Forget the rest, read your ass off, its all here. MESO.

K369 likes this.
  7. K369

K369 Junior Member

8. K369

K369 Junior Member

Dude, I am super grateful for any knowledge I am able to retain! Aslo, I am equally grateful for the honest people willing to share that knowledge and promote growth. I have been doing as much reading as possible. I commenced my journey with T enanthate, so far it has been miraculous. I feel great and my gains have become much more transparent. I will be administering a nolva cycle for my pct two weeks subsequent to my final injection. I am very curious about hcg and if it would be applicable to me. Thanks again!

9. K369

K369 Junior Member

Thanks man, I plan to do just that! I am stoked to learn as much as I can and get to know some good people in the process!

10. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Regarding Hcg, I am sure you can find quite about regarding PCT on Meso. I would not be one to converse with on the topic because I if I am not using a number of different compounds, I am cruising a trt dose. I recommend creating a thread about your question regarding Hcg. Mention that you will be engaging in a pct protocol share your protocol and your goals, and ask what information people would need for you to paint them the best picture possible I. Order to get the best feedback possible. But the new member introduction would not be the spot to do this in. Take care and good luck