NETWORK UNLOCK CODES FOR IPHONE 6s????

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by 88GENERAL88, Jul 21, 2019.

1. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

does anyone know a good site that they have used or a way to unlock a iPhone 6s for free, or really cheap. I just bought a iPhone 6s that was brand new in the box from walmart, but it’s locked to the walmart family mobile network, I see some of these sites that offer IMEI unlock codes for free, but I am wondering if any of them are legit. So if anyone knows of a way that I can unlock this iPhone for cheap or free. I would really appreciate your help. I have a RSIM 12 but I guess I. Order for it to unlock the phone I need to have it activated first. Which I don’t have service u see walmart family mobile so the rsim 12 method won’t work either. Any help would be appreciated thank.

2. Are you sure it supports the bands of the network you're trying to unlock it for? Not 100% sure about WFM, but i think they connect through Verizon towers, so if you want it to run on TMO or AT&T, it may not work.

As for unlocking, that i can't help you with. The only phone i ever unlocked had a built in app that did it for me.

Edit: They use TMO network bands, so it should work with AT&T as well, but probably won't work with Verizon or Sprint.

master.on and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  3. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Yeah I have TMOBILE prepaid. I know wfm was bought by Tracfone a while back but TMOBILE leases out cells sites to them that’s how they say it runs on the Tmobile network. Tmobile seems to b buying up everyone. I heard sprint and Tmobile might be merging.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have an iPhone XR on Sprint and it's very reliable and I switched from AT&T due to the price creeping up.

I tried a T-Mo SIM in an old Samsung J3 that was configured for ATT and it would work (have an unlock code for the J3 I got from ATT).

Did you try the T-Mo SIM in the iPhone to see if it does ask for an unlock code?

master.on and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  5. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Yeah iPhones have to have their imei first changed on apples database, and that can be done a few different ways but because I bought it new, even thought its an older model(still really nice phone) it does everything I need. Anyhow, I didn’t want to void the warranty by using software to network unlock it. So I am weighing my options. I can pay $20.00 and get the code I need From a local shop, which is obviously cheaper, but I know there are guys get them free from somewhere so I thought I would see if anyone here new the imei unlock code for the iPhones 6s. If they did I should just shoot them some bitcoin since I have some at the moment.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  6. MindlessWork

Better do it the proper way rather than risk making it unusable at all. Many prepaid carriers require a minimum number of months of paid service before they will issue you an unlock code. For ATT I had to have 6 months of service on it and also pay off the balance on the device.

Now I lease my device and can get a new device every 18 months.

master.on likes this.
  7. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Actually though, the serivice I am speaking about unlocks it specifically for people in your situation. I don’t have a contract but just want to continue using my carrier. I like $40.00 UNLIMITED EVERYTHING

8. MindlessWork

Does this service have a guarantee? Hopefully they will successfully unlock your iphone so you can use it on T-Mo.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  9. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

The ones I have looked at do, that u pay for , i am still trying to get my shit for free lol