New Bitcoin app?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by frozen, Dec 17, 2016.

1. frozen

frozen Member

hey guys if circle can't buy or sell Bitcoin anymore, what is another good app for this. Has anyone used coinbase?

2. Frandeman

Frandeman Member

LocalBitcoins.com

3. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Are you asking if they do or does circle actually not do it now

4. Blitz Comet

Also coinbase works but takes like a week to convert your money

Gobuckeyes0122 likes this.
  5. frozen

frozen Member

Fuck for real? Yeah circle doesn't work anymore I guess

6. Blitz Comet

Yeah i just saw the update this fuckin sucks. Gotta go to coinbase now.

7. frozen

frozen Member

I was just asking is coinbase as safe as circle?

8. MNIRON

MNIRON Member

Coin base is fine. Use it all the time to buy bitcoin. Then transfer out to another wallet. Also look at cex.io. They are big in Europe. Plus they have a higher min than the others

9. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wonder if it is possible to move your coin to an offline wallet like Electrum first so that coinbase won't see any transfers beyond transfers to a wallet address that points to nowhere (basically to a "wallet" on your hard drive it points to). Then move your coin to another wallet from there (while using tor/vpn). Hopefully others can chime in on the best way to keep the government from snooping on your AAS purchases made using bitcoin.

10. frozen

frozen Member

See man that's some next level computer wiz meathead shit!

MindlessWork likes this.
  11. MindlessWork

I agree, while bitcoin's cool it does take a little computer savvy and that may be beyond the comfort level of most meatheads lol.

12. frozen

frozen Member

That's is the honest truth man lmao

13. MindlessWork

And the one meathead here that's good with all that is @pumpingiron22. Wonder where that jacked nerd is these days lol.

frozen likes this.
  14. MNIRON

MNIRON Member

I go from cex.io or coinbase to my bread wallet which is an open source crypto. Not traced. Then pay from that

15. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

I'm an idiot when it comes to all this bitcoin stuff and I have a stupid question. You guys do all this to hide the transaction but then have your gear delivered to your po box or residence? I have to be missing something?

16. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hypothetically speaking I'm with you Oldschool. Even though there is little chance an end user who is dealing in small quantities of AAS is going to jail what about those who have good careers and can't afford to have any proof out there that they are buying and using schedule 3 drugs.

The safest method is MG using a fake name and having the gear sent to an address other than your own. I'm well aware you lose your money if there is a problem on the receivers end with MG and you use a fake name. A good source will help you out and figure out a solution in that happens if the problem was on their end. Even if they don't all one is out is the cash. Your name isn't linked at all to a flagged transaction. I'm not detailing methods for having gear sent to an address other than your own but they are out there. If one has little or nothing to lose this is overkill. If you have a lot to lose these methods are called an insurance policy. One that is well worth the investment.

Oldschool likes this.
  17. MindlessWork

I believe MG now requires ID for transactions over a certain amount if I am correct (I do know WU definitely does), so if you use a fake name better have an ID with that fake name.

18. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Thanks for the explanation. I figured fake names and addresses were a part of it but thought I would ask. Thanks again.

19. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If they do that has started within the last month. Friends have made many, many MG transactions and never been asked for ID. WU sucks and I would never use them so can't speak to their policies.

20. MindlessWork

True, but before long things might change however. Depends on the agent location as some employees do ask for ID while some don't. I have had seen this when sending money for legitimate transactions.