New comer

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by SOB90, Apr 22, 2018.

1. SOB90

SOB90 Junior Member

How's it going everyone. New here, obviously. Been constantly hitting Google and reading threads here. Just never signed up until now, figured I might as well get the most out of it.
    Been contemplating doing my first cycle for maybe a year and a half to 2 years now......thinking another 3 or 4 months and trigger will be pulled... (goung to get my fat percentage down to the 10-12% range before starting).
    Obviously nothing is set in stone, still time to veer me away from all this but I think we all know once this path enters your hear were all bound to take the plunge at some point
    Right now I'm 27 years old
    5'7", 181lbs. Wanna loose about another 15lbs
    And I'll stick to the textbook route and have just a basic 500mg test e cycle, keep an AI on hand, nolva and clomid for pct... (I read a lot of people say just take the AI anyways and some say keep it on hand, I feel just having it in case is sufficient enough, don't want to lower estrogen too low if not necessary...whats your thoughts?)

Anyways thanks for having me

2. Welcome to Meso.

i was surprised by your stats. Your avatar made me think 200+ lbs, easily. Looking good, man!

Always have an AI and SERM on hand. The last thing you want is for gyno to be looming with no way to combat it.

Even if you wind up not needing them, it's inexpensive peace of mind.

Personally, i prefer and recommend using an AI as needed.
    Why dump drugs into your body if they aren't absolutely necessary, ya' know?

HIGHRISK and msl3862 like this.
  3. SOB90

SOB90 Junior Member

Thanks bud, like said I still have a lot too loose too, stubborn belly area, feeling pretty lean everywhere else maybe the picture is decieveing but I'm proud of it hahaha I've steadily come down from 224 I went through a couple years of drinking a 12 pack a night and guess the weight crept up on me without noticing. Making a good comeback
    Thanks for the advice on the AI I feel the same way you do about not putting it into my blood if I don't need it.
    Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. SOB90

SOB90 Junior Member

So here's what I'm talking about took a picture with horrible lighting don't even know why I'm posting this lol got some serious work to do think I'll be ready by August 1st or should I extend that time frame a bit.

Attached Files:

5. CAswole

CAswole Member

Welcome. ..ummmm, pic and the avi are the same guy?

6. SOB90

SOB90 Junior Member

Yessir, sucks 1 week apart too never said I was great just that I had a good picture taken that day

7. CAswole

CAswole Member

Ok. Well keep working hard you will get where you want to be

8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

How long have you been steady in the gym? I mean steady too not once or twice a week all while missing many days and weeks. 5-6 days a week? What's your goals? Have you had any blood work done? Know what your natural test levels are?

Welcome

9. SOB90

SOB90 Junior Member

I go 6 days a week 1.5 to 2 hrs a day each body part twice a week, along with deadlift thrown in once a week on back day pulled the same shit most people would do as in steady for a year, take some time off, (really just on and off...i injured my shoulder beginning of last uear took 5 months off. Been back in it for 6 months now missing a day here and there but hardly at all I'm super committed, my friends actually get irritated with me as of right now I'm 181, been in a deficit for a while, came down from 224 I have never done any blood work .... was going too before starting , never felt the need otherwise

10. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Blood work is probably the most important thing you can do. Don't go by how u "feel" go by what your blood work says. I felt fine my last cycle and did bloods to find my e2 sky high and my blood was thick as syrup. Also my liver enzymes were high and my RBC and WBC were were high and low. But I "felt" fine.

11. SOB90

SOB90 Junior Member

I planned on doing it maybe a month before I started. I thought u meant do it right now even while staying natural...i will not start my first cycle before doing blood work