New comers

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Beleu111, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Beleu111

Beleu111 Junior Member

Hi everyone, im trying to understand everything you post, very complicated , im 49 and trying to get back in shape for Two years old son son, so he wont notice too much that im old! Did several cycle betwwen the age of 18 and 30! I want to do it again whit the right stuff and post cycle therapy after( in the past didnt do any post cycle and just fell like shit after) Any advice? Considering maybe Anavar ?

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome. What were the other cycles you did?

3. Beleu111

Beleu111 Junior Member

Winstrol with dball , winstrol alone, test Enanthate,test 400 with dball! I dont want to get big too Quick, just to look good and be in shape for my kid!

4. Eman

Eman Member

Stay active, eat right and keep all things in moderation.

You're 50 with a 2 year old... You think he's going to give a shit how you look? At most, consider TRT if it's needed... Otherwise, you have much more important things to think about dude, like being healthy for his highschool graduation when you're 66 and cycling gear so he's happy you look good.

Change your lifestyle if you don't like how you look... Pass it on to him.

5. Beleu111

Beleu111 Junior Member

Oh im very active, i look good for my âge, i dont look 49, but i fell 49, less énergie, what is TRT?

6. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

TRT = testosterone Replacement Therapy

7. Beleu111

Beleu111 Junior Member

For how many weeks you do it(how Much mg per week) and which product do you take for post cycle!

8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Whatever your doctor tells you. Different doctors prescribe different medicines and dosages.

9. GeneticallyEngineered

GeneticallyEngineered Junior Member

Nah just buy some test Enanthate and run that shit at 250 mg/week. Will have you feeling 18 again.