New cycle questions

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Bestroidcycle, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Bestroidcycle

Bestroidcycle Junior Member

Hi all. 32 yr old male. Approximately 15% body fat. This is my first cycle and will be my last. I’m almost 3 weeks into it. Anyone have any feedback for improvements? The question mark means should I add X or what dosage. So far I’ve gained 15 pounds. I lift 2 hours per day and did before that. I’m 5 4 and weigh 165 pounds.

Cycle began March 23

Week 1-3

Anadrol 100

Deca 500

Test E 750

tren E 400

Mest 150

Anavar 100

nolva once per week 2 mg

Until April 16th

Week 4-8

Dianabol ?

Deca 500

Test E 750

Tren E 400

Anavar 100

Mest 150

Nolva once per week 2 mg

Week 8-14

Deca 500

Mest 150

Primobolan Enanthate 100??

Test E 500

Tren E 400

Anavar 100

Nolva once per week 2 mg

Week 14-16

Test E

Add hcg

Mest

Week 16-20

Hcg plus cutting

Keep in mind I refuse to use armotase inhibitors because of their cognitive effects and that’s why I take little of SERM too.

2. Bestroidcycle

Just realized a mistake. It’s 20 mg nolva

3. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Your first cycle you have fresh receptors and your just flooding them with all that. A little with go along way. You getting blood work?

daylight driller likes this.
  4. Bestroidcycle

Well, after this I’ll be drug tested constantly for the foreseeable future so I won’t be able to use them anymore. I’m gaining about 4 pounds per week. I’m on a 1000 calorie surplus and my body fat is decreasing.

Not yet but I intend on getting it soon. Been a little nervous to ask the doc. How do you go about it?

Also, I do want to state I train very hard so I don’t want people to think they can do that without training very hard. 2 hours per day, training to failure. Each muscle group 3x per week- except arms 4x. 30 mins of cardio per day too

What do you think of the question mark stuff?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  5. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Running that much gear for that long your first cycle your gonna end up like Ben Affleck here...

6. Bestroidcycle

Oh wow lol. Well the interesting thing is so far I’m not more aggressive but I’ve always been kinda passive. I’m just more assertive. The most I’ve gotten was occasional nausea and more consistent insomnia.

7. Fitwelder

Fitwelder Member

What's the drug testing for?

8. hurricane

hurricane Member

Don't believe this BS for a second.

9. Bestroidcycle

It’s private, but job related... not athlete type of job.

What BS?

10. hurricane

hurricane Member

It's BS because I don't believe you're running it. Or you're a complete idiot. Orals for 14 weeks. Your BP and hematocrit would be wrecked by this cycle.

Giveitago and Big_paul like this.
  11. Bestroidcycle

I would not say that if I weren’t running it. But, the Dianabol is a question mark because I wasn’t sure if I should move it around. But mest is not toxic and as far as I know Anavar is little. Still, I’m here for assistance. The mest is also for anti estrogen

I was very healthy. My bp went so far from 100/63 to 129/76.

I’m in week 3 so I’m curious about the changes going forward. I am not doing more cycles so I want the best from this one , without going too far.

Also I had to start on finestride. My diet is 50-60% protein, about 300-450 grams per day to support growth and my exercise.

My vo2 max is 50 (before AAS). Trying to provide any relevant info

12. RealET

RealET Member

I think this is a troll post

13. RealET

RealET Member

Tell me more about fresh receptors

I’d like to learn

Bestroidcycle likes this.
  14. Bestroidcycle

This is not a troll post and I don’t know why ppl think that. I don’t want to use them long term bc I work, but I want a very effective one cycle. I wanted to see if people think the Dianabol should be moved and what to do with the dosages for the other weeks (after 3 weeks).

15. Fitwelder

Fitwelder Member

I get drug tested for work... they never check for sauce. Opiates amphetamines thc and cocaine.

Is mest mast?

16. Bestroidcycle

Yes, but the place I would go checks for everything. Mesterolone Is the other drug

17. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

People just don’t get it.

If I were gonna do one cycle I’d just take 2iu pharm growth and trt and call it a LIFE

18. Bestroidcycle

I don’t understand?

19. Wow. Well this is surely one hell of a first cycle. Well “one and done” cycle. Not sure what exactly you expect to hold on long term from just completing one cycle. Yeah your going to see a huge transformation if all is in check, but you will lose some post pct and over time as will lose a bit more regardless of your diet and training minus the PEDs. But, you’ve already started and well let’s be honest your going to do whatever you wanna do regardless of what anyone in this forum says. Well, I would surely hope you get bloods and stay on top of your health throughout all of this. Give your liver a break after the Anadrol and drop the dbol. 6 weeks of primo I would also drop that it would be a waste of money considering your running a decent dose of tren your whole cycle. I’m not particularly familiar with using mest so I can’t speak on that. Also, that’s a pretty decent dose of Anavar too. I’ve had some solid results on half that dose. But, if your training and diet are in check then you should have one hell of a transformation and I’d like to see the progress. Post some before, biweekly, and finished product pics. I’m sure I’m not the only one curious to see. Be mindful of your estrogen levels. Again I’m going to stress bloodwork. Like one member stated above I get drug tested as well and never checked for PEDs. Even with holding government jobs never checked for anything other than narcotics. But. Good luck with it.

Bestroidcycle likes this.
  20. Bestroidcycle

Ok. I can drop the dbol and primo. ice just finished my Anadrol cycle today. I’m currently looking fairly bulky and my arms are looking vascular. I’ve gained about 18 pounds so far on the cycle... I’m not sure how much is water. I wasn’t planning on getting gigantic so if I don’t lose a lot of weight after stopping the anadrol I’ll shorten the overall cycle length.