New factors effecting ranking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GreenGoblin, Nov 19, 2013.

1. GreenGoblin

GreenGoblin Banned

Hello fokes,
    Im using google products that are available,as we all know google prefer his own products for rankings. So suggest me some tips and tricks to be better on google ranking using google products. How better I can use them for the high ranking for my pages Like motionoceans.com/Watch-the-hunger-games-catching-fire-2013-online this post can be publish on google products . I posted this in other forums but could not get the responsive answer. Hope here I will get the best of the answers.

2. noah_k

noah_k Member

So you drop by any & all forums to make a few random posts in less than a minute, then drop an SEO link to your site? :rolleyes: What year is it again? That shit doesn't work anymore, son!

3. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I like cheese...

4. pittbox

pittbox Member

I just ate a whole chicken

5. cvictorg

cvictorg Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE]Monty Python - Spam - YouTube[/ame]

6. zkt

zkt Member

Someone please point out how this brand of crap differs from some of those posting in the political forum. The commonalities are that there is no intelligent exchange of ideas and both are simple blatent free advertizing with no goal what soever concerning the common good.
    [

7. smiles

smiles Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384930128.335810.jpg has had it with your shit!!! Hahaha