New female member from Ireland

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Inge, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Inge

Inge Member

Hi

Thank you for accepting me.
    Im a 42 year old woman Ireland..
    My trainer was telling me about Anavar to help me with my progress and found this site when I did some rechearch on anavar. I stumbbled on "smashfit's Female anavar log" and loving it.

2. Welcome . We could always use a feisty redhead around here . I dont think the gear gals here have been real active lately . Summertime .

Wunderpus and Ozzy619 like this.
  3. 1fnprick

1fnprick Member

Welcome to meso lot of good info here.

Inge likes this.
  4. Colt44

Colt44 Member

Welcome aboard. What is your training experience and measurements? The latter is purely scientific research.

Inge and Wiltedrose like this.
  5. trying to get big

trying to get big Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to MESO!!!!

Inge likes this.
  6. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Welcome. We could always use a female voice around here. I believe @smashfit went overseas for work, so she hasnt been on. But her log was really good. There was another woman who had a really good powerlifting log, but she left after her husband got upset about her using AAS. When I can remember her name I'll post so you can check out her log.

Inge and rigs03 like this.
  7. Inge

Inge Member

Sorry to dissapoint you but not a redhead lol but thanks for the welcome

Oregongearhead likes this.
  8. Inge

Inge Member

Thanks

9. Inge

Inge Member

That os a shame to hear cause smashfit's log was a great read and good info.
    Hope you can remember the name would love to read her log too..maybe not so smart of her to keep it from her husband that she was using .. and thanks for the welcome Jaymaximus

10. Inge

Inge Member

Yes there is that is why I signed up.. and thanks for the welcome.

11. Inge

Inge Member

Thanks for the welcome .. I started training only 3 years ago so not a big expert ..I train 6 days a week 2 times a day ..( cardio am / weights pm) .. shoulders, legs, back , chest, arms, legs( ham/ glutes) rest.. no measurments yet as Im coming out of recovery of an injury so want to get back into it first

12. Inge

Inge Member

13. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I hear that from a lot of women...:(

Mr.B66 and korat like this.
  14. Inge

Inge Member

Haha depends when you hear it

15. OK - we will take a blond , or a brunette ; we arent picky here ! We love all women , even the crazies ...

slashlove and Ozzy619 like this.
  16. Inge

Inge Member

Glad to hear you are not picky

Oregongearhead likes this.
  17. I know that was a typical feminist/male pig remark . I was having a high test moment .
    Tell us what your goals are ? Everyone has ultimate goals .

slashlove and Ozzy619 like this.
  18. Mr.B66

Mr.B66 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to meso Inge, nice to see another lady join. I agree with you, smashfits log was awesome. Not only that but she really knew her stuff when it came to peptides and HGH.
    Anyway read, and enjoy the learning process. Also dont be afraid to ask questions we have alot of really smart and very experienced guys and gals here

Inge and slashlove like this.