New Granite Supplement Line

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by TheH0517, Jun 15, 2018.

1. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Anybody try phenethyldimethylamine that’s in their new PWO?

Curious as to it’s stimulant effects and side effects

2. D-max

D-max Member

Misread your post. Cant help you with that one. I'm anxious to try their improved line-up though. After I started using their products I'd be hard pressed to use anything else.

3. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Same here. I wonder if they’ll do a sell on the 18th.

4. ergomaniac

ergomaniac Member

is it me, or are "preworkout" stimulants becoming weaker and more obscure? there is a reason.
    there is very little info on this as a drug.
    if anything, it should add a little flavor to your PWO, maybe a "sweet, fishy" taste. because, it seems thats what its used for, as a flavoring ingredient. personally, id question the efficacy of any drug that can double as a flavoring ingredient.
    N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine - Wikipedia

heres some friendly advice :), if youre looking for stimulants for bodybuilding.
    ditch the supps and save your money.
    go to your local drugstore. theres one on every corner. ask if they carry bronkaid. provide youre id and make a transaction. on your way out pick up some caffeine pills. mix them in 1/10 ratio. 20-25 mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine.

FourOneDeuxFitt and Burleyboyz like this.
  5. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Ya, ECA works good. I guess taking ephedrine for an extended period of time could call for some worry too though. Honestly, 200mg Caffeine is enough for me, but I’m willing to try anything once.

6. ergomaniac

ergomaniac Member

if 200mg caffeine is good enough, stick with that. personally, I drink coffee. I don't take ephedrine and caffeine pills pre workout on a regular basis and couldn't tell you the last time I have.
    theres no real reason for all these "new" "pre workout" stimulants other than trying to put them in overpriced dietary supplements.
    I'm also willing to try "anything" once, but I like to be a little more informed. "do some research", as they say :).

ps. this "hystim-high stimulant pre-workout blend" contains 350mg caffeine per serving :eek:.

HyStim - High Stimulant Pre-Workout Blend

7. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Ya, I was enjoying the Evogen EXP Extreme, but decided to quit for a bit to give my adrenal glands a break.

I did do some research and read it’s basically the replacement for DMAA. Some say “fuck ya!”, some say “if you need stimulants, you’re a pussy”. I like stimulants, but I cycle them because I feel like I get fatigued after so long.

Just curious if there was any anecdotes.