Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

New Guy here

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by SpicyGains321, May 25, 2019.

1. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Hey MESO!

Like a lot of other fellas here, I’ve been lurking for a little bit. I finally decided to create an account.

I’m new-ish to the whole Supra-steroid business. I know the game, but wouldn’t call myself an expert by any means. I’ve been a TRT guy for many years.

Honestly, I’m here to learn. The more info I gather, the better I can make my own routine. I’m laid back and enjoy learning.

Good to be here. Onwards brothers!

Kim and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  2. Vipera1

Vipera1 Member

Welcome!

To maintain high test levels, keep posting pictures like your avatar over here :p

SpicyGains321 likes this.
  3. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Glad you like to learn. Same here. Sounds like we already have quite a few things in common. You will find that the more you stick around, and LEARN, that people from all different walks of life are on here, even though there are differences, there are plenty of similarities. Which I find makes a big difference when asking questions or looking for feedback. Glad to have you homeboy.

T-Bagger and SpicyGains321 like this.
  4. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

I’ll.try, haha! Thanks!

5. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Thanks Gen! I’ve noticed how different this forum operates in comparison to similar forums. Almost unwelcoming at first, but then realized that the gents here are only looking out for the majority.

Good to be here and thanks!

Kim and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  6. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You seem to be fitting in already! Welcome!

88GENERAL88 and SpicyGains321 like this.
  7. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Thanks Kim!

88GENERAL88 and Kim like this.