New guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by WARholiday4499, Sep 16, 2014.

1. HAHA what's up there big guy? @Voltrader
    You play'n it low key around here lately?

2. Welcome my man. Thank you for your services. Any questions just ask.

Respect,
    GB76

3. Thanks brother. This is a great thing you guys are doing! Wish I would have found this earlier

4. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

Man I have been busy in real life(boys football, girls basketball' band practice, dance you know exciting stuff lol!!!)...been watching from a distance. Seems like some of the newer guys have things handled for now. Fall is coming though it will pick up around here. Lot's of winter bulks usually bring a few unscrupulous characters out of the wood work. All good though TANGO nice to know one is missed. All good TEK???

TANGO.ECHO.KILO likes this.
  5. I'm not doin anything my man! And it's nothing compared to what you and your fellow soldiers have done and are doing for us. I just try to give as much help here as I've gotten and I've got a long way to go!! Welcome to the team..

WARholiday4499 likes this.
  6. All is quiet my friend, got my eyes on the horizon though, just lookin for what's coming

7. There ya are Vol!!!! Missed ya my man!!!

8. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

Oh yea welcome to MEso @WARholiday4499 sorry for having a conversation in your welcome thread. Read up watch how things go down ....you can not read enough.

9. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

Hey I only have been quiet for like a week or so. As you guys pass the baton to a new batch here in a few months you will do the same. Everybody has to learn to KEEP IT MESO right.

Gettinbigger76 likes this.
  10. Ah it's all good VOL appreciate the welcoming brother.

11. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome brother and thank you for your service to our nation.

12. Not a problem I enjoyed the job. Thanks bro

13. Boilermech

Boilermech Member

Welcome to the Meso family.
    Thank you and much respect for your services.

14. Thank you sir, I'll see Ya around

Boilermech likes this.
  15. Shoulders day prob going throw some tris in there too. This is my favorite time of the day

16. Johnson513

Johnson513 Member

Welcome @WARholiday4499 and as it has been said, much respect and thank you for your service...

17. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Welcome.

18. Thanks bud.

19. romaleos

romaleos Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to the show!

20. Pros and Cons of Taking Steroids:
    Sure y'all done watched that if not enjoy lol

Boilermech likes this.