New guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by seniorcitizen, Sep 30, 2018.

1. seniorcitizen

seniorcitizen Junior Member

Hi all

New guy. 51 yrs old. Been lifting since high school. Never ran any kind of gear until about a year ago when I started trt. Been doing lots of reading here and other places to get up to speed.

Thanks for posting such good info.

kai1432 and TRT like this.
  2. TRT

TRT Member

Thank you for taking time and learning from our mistakes and experiences u like many others.

3. seniorcitizen

seniorcitizen Junior Member

Thanks. I’ve seen you on some other threads. Good stuff!

4. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Exclusive of TRT which seems to be associated w a small risk, age 51 is not a good time to be experimenting w AAS.

The concern is, or should be, considerable in anyone your age with other cardiac risk factors such as; DM, HTN, inc Chol or Triglycerides, or a family HX of stroke, MI or renal failure.

The Terminator likes this.
  5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome. Take the advice of @Dr JIM, he is an intelligent individual.

6. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Thx but Dr Scally is intelligent, seriously, me I’m just a regular physician who’s practice includes a few B.B., patients on TRT, and other folk running AAS for personal reasons.

Some don’t like what I have to say bc my commentary tends to be very direct and absent all the PC nonsense.

7. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

Lol. You're actually derided because you seem to have the bedside manner of a mortician. Are you miserable, single and in your 60's? I can see "NO TALKING!" signs in your waiting room.