NEW here and I need 2 know

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Ice-T4444, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

if these are legit???
    I dont know if its right to do this but I dont wanna get burned.
    any1 have reliable sources? Plees Help!!!!!!!!!

EDITED
    MaxRep

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2007
  2. HDH

HDH Member

So lets get this straight. This is your first post, nobody knows you and you want to know where to obtain illegal drugs?

HDH

3. MaxRep

MaxRep Member

Ice,
    I don't know if you're a scammer, stupid, or just an ignorant newbie.

But you don't come onto a board and with your first post, put up a bunch of links to places that sell illegal drugs.

If you're just an ignorant newbie... then hang around and read for awhile without posting... until you get an understanding of how things are done here. If you're anything else, feel free to go play your games at some other board.

Best regards,
    MaxRep

4. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

alright man sorry i appologize.
    I just though a whole board dedicated to steroids would be willing to help out.
    I dint know.... Wont happen again I am just like every1 else and trying to do my research and get
    some help along the way if any1 is willing to.......................................

5. MaxRep

MaxRep Member

This is not "a whole board dedicated to steroids".

Since you've apparently not noticed... there are substantial forums dedicated to; weight training, legal supplements, nutrition, legal hormone replacement therapy, women's issues, general discussions, etc.

Something else you appear to have not done is read the rules. Except for the advertisers here, this is a non-sourcing board.

A wise man once said "It is better to remain silent and be suspected a fool, than to open one's mouth and dispel all doubt."

Best regards,
    MaxRep

6. HDH

HDH Member

....;)

Hdh