New kid on the block

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by SpartacusOmega, Sep 17, 2014.

1. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Get off our nuts. It's effeminate. This isn't a costume party. There is a pecking order here. A food chain.
    Guys don't get to run up in here between death matches and make claims and have guys welcome him like it's a homecoming for one of the guys that got osama and we're waiting on the pins and needles he fought for so we could have and the no name ugl his drinking recently divorced drinking buddy started up when he was released from the chains(she left him for the hottest new rapper in the burbs)of the only woman he could find that would fuck him without being drugged. Loser talked this guy into this by promising him free garbage and giving him a long leash to be as cool as he wants to be here. He promises that if he can get that single soccer mom with the dope issue fucked up enough he'll try and let him watch as he attempt to cop a feel.
    A dumb kid that is doomed in this world from the gate logs on and can't believe his luck to meet this killer and maybe he'll be able to buy the same gear. Kids doomed. I want him to wreck somewhere else. His being allowed to shit all he is unchecked only sets the next lames story up to be even more ridiculous.
    Go back and read over from the start. Don't work against me while i mop up. I know there's always the chance we've stumbled upon the worlds biggest swinging dick? He's gotta put in some time. Your arrogance in thinking you were gonna run into some kids that you'd step and and be the number one is a joke. That's the kind of shit you day dream about and are so mad that you didn't get your chance to know the feeling of having the floor and the real life science and human instincts that are in play when you can actually feel the hormones and chemicals floating in the air in certain places in certain times that i still can feel and almost taste. It will happen in certain large gatherings(clubs, arenas) There are enough alpha males posturing and bad ass chics looking for attention. A situation that I was born for. Relatively safe and a juvenile science project to show the strong males get the top shelf pussy. Yes, there are variables to factor sometimeds. How about me being the private security for the dj at a huge techno club that decides who gets behind the rope and who also controls all the drugs being sold. You were crushed trying to find just the right shirt for that night.
    Then there's the kind with only men in the real jungle that you and tommy could maybe experience if i was to allow you to get too carried away with yourselves here. Anyway you look at it you owe me.
    I know...I'm lucky your a trained killer that is looking at life or the military sentence for the pleasure you'd get out of disciplining me with your hands that carry more time for using than you would get for shooting me dead.

2. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There is no pecking order or food chain here. He paid the same as you to be here, which is nothing!

His military service is nothing for you to scoff at. This is nearly as low as it gets. I dont know you much but your willingness to step on the necks of your fellow members is appalling! From what I seen so far you are not part of the community but a cancer within it. Your way off base here.

A man in his position deserves your respect. Your rank is E0 because you are 0! Refer to me as sergeant and the private doesn't get hurt. Btw im sure you will have some ultra clever come back. Im prepared. I stand here not alone there are many behind me just unwilling to speak. You have much experience in AAS bigger Ben but you lack much in humility. Hoping your willing to help out in the future instead of tear down.

Have a great day:)

3. gr8whitetrukker

Screenshot_2014-09-19-07-37-03.png

SpartacusOmega likes this.
  4. gr8whitetrukker

Honor
    Courage
    Commitment

Semper Fidelis gentlemen.
    I stand unwavering

5. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

So @gr8whitetrukker you are off. This is bullshit NOBODY that does bad things to bad people comes and claims in there welcome thread these things. There is certain horror that haunts a mans soul in the killing fields of war. It is held very tight to to that soul and only a few who can understand it is usually opened up only to those. Rarely if ever opened to all. I am calling bullshit.

6. gr8whitetrukker

Perhaps it is BULLSHIT. Im not defending that^^

Do you disagree with any point I have made?

7. Those words are more of an analogy, then a statement.
    Nobody said anything about the character of the individual.

8. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

Its a dumb ass statement and offensive to those who have "let the bodies hit the floor"

9. I don't find it offensive !
    But I'm not here to do arguments about the Psychological trauma of war, and on what battlefields who has been, what mos, attachment, and people's life story.

10. gr8whitetrukker

You see Volt I have been nothing but respectful to ALL members here. Knowledgeable guys like you and ben and CBS and many others. Im here to LEARN and contribute.

I do not take kindly to any attack on this country its soldiers or my MARINE CORPS. Just wanna get along bro

11. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

Yes!!! First off Ben is not a cancer. You don't know if this guy has served shit. I know Ben. I don't know Spartacus. Actually it would of all been swept under a rug here and Spartacus was handling himself fine on his own. I know what Ben was doing he smelt something. It looked as if Spartacus understood that and was leaving it alone. Smart on his part. There was no offense to you or me and the rest of the current and ex military guys. Spartacus welcome ...It is really not you ....you where doing fine.

12. Check Rog

13. gr8whitetrukker

Please I've spoken my peace. My points are all valid and difficult to find fault with. You may not like it but it doesn't change it

14. gr8whitetrukker

What are you saying Volt im the problem?

Voltrader likes this.
  15. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

Its your Corps come on you are pawn and you know it . We all are.
    I am saying the guy had it covered. You have decided to butt up against one of the most respected members here and the whole community in this guys thread. So yes a lot of attention is now brought upon the new member Spartacus. I would of never even gave it a second thought if you did not chime in. I saw Ben trying to weed something out and that is all you took it personal against your corps. Now here we are???? Ok its done you said yours I said mine let's let Spartacus go ahead put this very little argument in his thread to rest.

16. gr8whitetrukker

Agreed

Voltrader likes this.
  17. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

My apologies @SpartacusOmega, I did take some offense to the comment most guys say that before they actually do. They you usually don't say it after especially on lonely afternoons back in the states.

Lonely is probably the wrong word....how about quiet. I would pay some money to be lonely for a day or so.

18. gr8whitetrukker

I apologize to Spartacus as well. Probably more than he intended

You see this topic is a no fly zone

19. There is always that dark cloud that follows you.... you push it aside and Charlie mik. A few chosen have actually lived the life of a warrior....many wish they never had. But hey the ones who try to duplicate this, with no understanding besides the "saving private ryan" And "black hawk down" dvds they have. Let it be his eyes will give hi lies away. I wear a dark pair oakley s so people don't notice my stare as much... it is what it is

20. gr8whitetrukker

Stop with the drama. Its WAS our job. Dont tell me you joined to HELP people!?