New member about a week late!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Youngfroth233, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Youngfroth233

Youngfroth233 Junior Member

New member I’m 23 will be 24 in November and was in So Cal for about 7 months in 2017 when I started my first cycle of gear! Wow was I amazed and everybody that I was living with out there amazed, I’ve now been off since December 2017 so awhile now. I’ve lost a lot of strength and mass due to poor decisions and my choices I have made. I’m not getting back into the gym natty for a month or two with steel supps hands down my favorite supps on the planet. I’m prolly going to get some gear ordered up here soon though just to have it so I don’t have to mess with it when the time comes. I’ve talked to a few sources domestic and back out in Cali. The first cycle I ran was everywhere man it wasn’t planned out right and I was mixing test e and test p when I ran out of one my guy only had the other so forth you get it I was cutting so I used clen for 2 weeks I think forget the dosage and var for two weeks when I should of used it for longer and also used Winny depot which I will never use or reccomend to anybody in my life worst pip ever I stopped it after a week. But I learned a lot about myself and thankfully didn’t have any bad side affects and it was like 16 week cycle and I moved back to Midwest been off since and just been working 6 days a week 10-12 hour days except Saturday 6-8 hour days but just really wanting to get back on gear and learn as much as I can about AAS and experienced guys like yourself.

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

3. Youngfroth233

Youngfroth233 Junior Member

Thanks man appreciate it

4. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

No problem