New member! Don't ever! Ever! Call me pops!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Bigcat1960, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Lol !! I'm 57, 220, 5' 10. Been cycling for few years. Just put up 20lbs on sus 250,Deca,and D Bol. I like bustin balls like the rest , so relax. When I started my pct Pineapple juice was the remedy !! Lol ! Serious! There's always something new to learn that's why I'm here! So ok newbie , no biggie , but DONT CALL ME POPS! Serious side I'm a gym rat now. Came off an injury on left elbow, liftin. Set me back five months! At my age that's almost seven in dog years! I'm retired so gym is what I do ! Love it! If you see me on the board I'd appreciate any help! I'll give any knowledge out I may have as well! For anyone without a sense of humor , disregard the above nut busting! I'm very respectful! And I'll give same back! Glad to be here , and now that I gave out so much stupid material I'll be waiting for same back! Happy pumping! Enjoy! But DONT EVER! EVER CALL ME POPS! Later!

MindlessWork and franchise24 like this.
  2. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to MESO, pops!

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to meso and you are not that much older than me as I am 53 myself. Gotta live the gym life!

Also one thing, you will need a very thick skin here as you'll get skewered a lot by the young, brash ones here.

We old farts need to stick together...and yes I get called pops as well :)

Bigcat1960 and franchise24 like this.
  4. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

LMAO!! I busted balls my whole life!! Gotta have some fun!! At our age I'll take ALL the laughs I can get! Pleased to me you Bro!

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

franchise24 likes this.
  6. MindlessWork

If that's you in your avatar, you sure have put in the work and that's a great thing. Gotta keep strong even as we get older.

Bigcat1960 likes this.
  7. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

Mate, on this forum you basically have to use reverse psychology. Welcome to Meso, Pops.

insaiyan93 and Bigcat1960 like this.
  8. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Thanks my man!! MY PLEASURE !

9. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome Bro! Nice introduction!

franchise24 and Bigcat1960 like this.
  10. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

It's ALL ME BRO! I'd love to tell you one day what I did for living!!

franchise24 and MindlessWork like this.
  11. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

ACTUALLY ON BULKING PHASE FAT HERE!!

12. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Thank You DFW! Pleasure to meet ya ! Thanks for reply!

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  13. MindlessWork

I been bulking myself...sitting at 195lbs at 5'8 as I just completed my first ever cycle of Test E 500mg. Will be doing this again this summer, and my lifts have gone up a good bit as just banged out 11 reps at 225lbs on bench today. What your lifts like?

Bigcat1960 likes this.
  14. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

LMAO!! Thanks ! Glad to be. Aboard ! MATE!

MindlessWork likes this.
  15. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Just been back 4 weeks since I fucked up my left elbow! Doc said tennis elbow ! Hurt like hell ! Popped during a lift! Taking it slow! Haven't pushed to my max !

MindlessWork likes this.
  16. MindlessWork

Ouch...had that happen to me as well when doing underhanded rows @ 225lbs and it sure sucked.

Elbow band is a good thing to have.

Bigcat1960 likes this.
  17. Jak3d

Jak3d Member

Sup pops, any ww1 stories for us?

Nicolaus and Bigcat1960 like this.
  18. MindlessWork

LMAO, he gonna cuss you out son :D

Jak3d likes this.
  19. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Funny shit Bro! LMAO SAME SHIT HERE! Got band but dude five months!!! 2 cortisone shots, both lasted short time!! I started using Deca!! I'm telling ya! Most if not 90% of doctors have NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT GREAT GEAR IS OUT THERE FOR MEDICAL USE!! My shit got good to go in three weeks! I'm still babying it! Summers coming ! My time of year ! Need to look good! I'm single now! On the prowl! Ever see most women at 57? SMH!!!

franchise24 and MindlessWork like this.
  20. MindlessWork

I look a hell of a lot younger than I am and I've gotten to meet women at the hospital I work at. Good times.

You'll get it done...train hard eat well to get that bod the women will rave about :)

franchise24 and Bigcat1960 like this.