New Member First Cycle

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by JimyBax, May 15, 2018.

1. JimyBax

JimyBax Junior Member

Hi All,
    Been lurking for a little while this is my first post and first cycle.

Age 28 Male
    Height 5'7"
    160lbs
    6-7% BF
    Eating around 3k calories a day

First cycle will be:
    Week 1-12
    200g test e 2x week

Week 4-12
    hcg 200 IU 3x week
    arimidex .5mg eod

Week 15-.. dependent on bloods
    nolva 60,60 to 20mg ED

I'll be getting pre-cycle bloods next week and throughout the cycle.
    LMK thoughts please!

2. Eman

Eman Member

Take it easy on that adex dude...

HIGHRISK likes this.
  3. JimyBax

JimyBax Junior Member

Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking .5mg eod was a pretty low starting point. How much did you start off with?

4. Eman

Eman Member

I'm running 600mg right now with no AI.

5. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I'm running 500mg right now and run adex at .5mg day after pins and I run my hcg about 225 iu Tues Thur Sat. If your trying to throw on mass you might want to reevaluate your caloric intake. That is about maintenance/deficit for me.

6. JimyBax

JimyBax Junior Member

Thanks bros useful info!

I was also wondering what type of emotional and mental changes to expect when on cycle. I've read articles about people saying while on test they felt less anxious and stressed. I even read one article written by someone who said it changed his whole personality (for the better he claims). Is this true in some degree for any of you?

7. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I can tell you my experience but its a result of low T and my main purpose for using AAS today is to not feel the way I felt. I spent years feeling completely lethargic, gaining weight that I couldn't control no matter what I tried, depressed, fuzzy minded, no mental well being, no libido, no sex drive, and felt like I had no purpose in life. Since jumping back on Test Cyp everything has changed how I feel, my energy, my libido, my sex drive, my purpose for life, mental clarity, people say I look different, and my attitude is completely different.

And I'm making solid gains again I just hit week 5 of a blast and in the last week the physical differences started to take place. I was actually complimented by 2 trainers at the gym today saying I looked great. I've been working hard for years no PEDS and now on Test I'm finally getting results

8. JimyBax

JimyBax Junior Member

Yea that is what I am talking about. I have always been an indecisive and unmotivated person. I am interested in seeing if those characteristics change while on cycle, and if it will have a positive affect on my personal and business life.
    Also does pct have the opposite affect? I'd imagine it would make you feel more depressed than before the cycle.

9. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

Yes.