New member intro

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Elivo, May 31, 2018.

1. Elivo

Elivo Junior Member

So im new here, been lurking around for a couple weeks reading up and seeing how the forum was and what the members are like. So far i like what i see, no nonsense and straight forward answers.

So about me, im about 8 months back into the gym, been lifting off and on since i was about 12 and im 42 now. The 8 months isnt a long time back granted but i dont consider myself a novice when it comes to the gym and weights.

As far as any kind of cycle type stuff, never ran anything but i have been heavily considering it as of late. Im thinking i need to probably get into a bit better shape and lose some of the extra fat im carrying first but ive been doing a lot of reading up on the subject both here and on other sites.

Right now im sitting at about 230 pounds and all of 5'8 tall (sucks)
    The 230 is down from about 260 at my heaviest.
    Ive seen some fairly decent muscle gains in the past 8 months and also pretty good strength gains as well. For the first time in my life im squatting and deadlifting over 300 pounds and am working on a 300 pound bench, currently sitting at 275 but not as a max, did it at the end of a heavy workout. havnt actually tried to just do a max on bench in a long time, dont really see the rush, it will come eventually.

As far as cycle, like i said, never ran one, currently on a TRT treatment, only 5 weeks into it and its only 100mg test c/week.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and to continue learning all i can.

If anyone has any tips on how to get rid of some of this extra fat crap im all ears, id like to get down to about 200 even, with my build i think that is a number to aim for.

2. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Welcome man!

There are lots of cutters out there if you want to go the PED route.
    Obviously diet is still key.

Research the pros and cons of all these:
    ECA Stack
    Phentermine
    albuterol
    clen
    t3/T4