New member introooo

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by CircaSurvive, Nov 18, 2018.

1. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Junior Member

what’s up guys, just wanted to leave a little introduction and fall in line with protocol here... look forward to being an active member of this community

28 years old, 6’2” 215lbs, all natural as of now... 17.5% body fat... played college baseball and a little independent minor league ball... turned into a raging alcoholic after that and am currently clean and sober, slowly but surely piecing all the aspects of my life back together... been back at it hard for about 8 months now and was always interested in steroids for maximum performance.

Went to a powerhouse football HS where steroids were the norm.. I myself played hockey and baseball and although I was tempted, never jumped in. Torn on whether or not I regret it.

Here to do my due dillegence before jumping into a test/Anavar first cycle. Look forward to taking in as much information as I can.

Thanks.

Big_paul likes this.
  2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome, a testosterone only cycle is typically recommended for the first one.

PrinceLambo, T-Bagger and tengtren like this.
  3. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Junior Member

Thanks man, appreciate the advice

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Welcome to Meso. Read up and learn all you can. I second what @BigNattyDaddy said on the first cycle - you can never go wrong on it.

PrinceLambo and BigNattyDaddy like this.
  5. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to Meso rx. There is no other board like it on the net. Hands down the best around.

6. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Getting that message count up @Big_paul? ;)