Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Supreme Pharma, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Supreme Pharma

Supreme Pharma Junior Member

Hey guys I’m new here, made my way over from sst. Seems like a pretty chill place with some decent info.

I’m a pretty small sized lab, currently on my phone so I haven’t looked through too much of the site yet, but I would love to introduce myself and my gear here if that would be okay.

I’d love to start with some contests for people to get a chance to try my gear out without risk of losing any money. So far I only have one customer who has provided bloodwork and somewhere around a dozen reviews on reddit/sst.

Anyways, I’m not here trying to make a quick buck. My prices are pretty low and I have no minimum buy limit as well as free shipping anywhere as long as it’s domestic. I’ll post a pastebin link to current stock/prices for those interested at the bottom but I’m more interested in a contest right now just so you guys can try it out for yourselves.

So I’ll be giving away 1 vial of Test U 250, 1 vial of Test Prop 100 and 1 vial of Test Ace 100. Post your favorite workout playlist that helps you get through a lifting session and the top 3 will each win a vial of one of the above compounds. If I’m posting in the wrong forum, please let me know where it would be more appropriate to post, thank you!

A little about the gear, everything is brewed with grapeseed oil and filtered with 0.22um micron filters. I haven’t had any complains about pip even with the Test prop it’s just minimal discomfort.

Here is the pastebin link with contact info/product and pricing:

Post your favorite workout playlist, for a chance to win some gear!

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

One hell of a intro. Take this to the underground and youll soon Learn that handouts or samples is not a practice thats accepted here.

3. Eman

Eman Member

No, thanks... Bye.

SuperSwede and wedorecover like this.
  4. Michael7

Michael7 Member

Did that one customer post all 12 reviews ?

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. Supreme Pharma

Im not doing any handouts or samples. This is a contest where the people with the best content will receive a prize. Part of the requirement which I forgot to mention will be an honest review/feedback. I hope that people don’t put an honest contest in the same category as sources who are messaging well known members and offering free gear in exchange for using their good name. That’s not what I’m trying to do here, just wanted to introduce myself here and hipefully benefit the community in any way that I can. Apologize if my post is offensive to the community in any way and I’ll definetly check out the underground section/any constructive critique is always welcome.

6. Supreme Pharma

I started sourcing to the public this February, so even through I’ve had around 150 orders so far, I’ve only had one person come through with finished bloodwork. There are two other customers who said they’re in the process of getting bloodwork as well, this stuff just takes a bit of time as well as not every person buying gear getting bloods done. I get you’re being sarcastic but I’m trying to answer what I’m assuming you’re asking in a way?
    Is the negative feedback I’m getting here from the way I wrote my introduction post or from all the labs that have scammed people in the past?

7. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

A little reading will go a long way. Your intro post should've been done and should be done in the underground. The new member section is for new members. You're attempting to source which means you are not a member.

MindlessWork likes this.
  8. Supreme Pharma

Got it, thank you for explaining that!

9. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Why come here if SST been bashing Meso?

I also agree this thread should be moved to the underground.

10. Supreme Pharma

Is there a way to move the thread or do I need to delete it here and then make another post in underground? I don’t think that everyone from sst community is bashing meso. Usually the people doing so are just more vocal so it could appear that way. I think that the more places there are for people to find what there looking for the better the competion/quality will be. I’m here because I would like to slowly expand a bit and start offering orals soon as well as slowly adding more oils.

11. Eman

Eman Member

No thanks. We're all set.

AIRBORNE DADDY likes this.
  12. Supreme Pharma

I didn’t realize that you alone speak for this entire community of thousands of people. Congrats man, you must be very respected and liked here, keep up the good work.

13. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Nothing is deleted here. If you want a shot repost in the underground. I don't imagine the results will be any different then the last few but it will at least end this mislabeled thread.

14. Eman

Eman Member

No problem, now you know.

See ya.

15. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He is. Maybe you should have read more before starting your little thread. You can't even post in the correct section. What on God's green earth gave you the idea that you're a member here?

16. Supreme Pharma

Site says register to become member so that’s what I did. I’m not even posting in underground because after reading the rules on there.. it clearly states that it’s not a place for sources to post so not sure why you guys are giving me shit about not reading things that you haven’t read yourself clearly.

17. TSud

TSud Member

Lol, were still on page 1 and your letting the pressure get to you and showing a smart ass attitude already...yea good luck here newbie non-member/ source who can't even post in the right section and doesn't understand how offensive it is around here when a source considers himself a member.

18. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Bookends man. Youre a source. No going back

19. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

I'm digging the all quit attitude. That makes things so much easier.

MindlessWork likes this.
  20. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Supreme Pharma, If you want to be a member you should not be a reseller or a source, can't have it both ways here. Once you come out as a source you aren't deemed to be a member any longer, but a source.