Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by RANCHDUDE, Oct 23, 2018.

1. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

58 yo. I have been on T-cyp and anastrozole for 2 years without much success. My original Doc was afraid to adjust my dosage up and was not an outside the box thinker. 100mg injected 2x per week. It';s been 2 years now w/o much success. I'm lifting to stay healthy and strong as I age. I am taking matters into my own hands now...as so many docs are either afraid to experiment with any Test C, E, P or Sustanon..or just don't have the knowledge...they learn nothing in Med school....about hormones...I guess...

I am here to learn and soak up the knowledge....as I want to try a different path and see what will work for me....in the world of AAS.

Ranchdude out...

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

What exactly are you not having success with?
    200mg is plenty for a replacement dose and achieving goals in the gym. What did your bloodwork show?

3. Keepittight

Keepittight Member

Welcome ranchdude. when you say with not much success, what do you mean? Does your bodies total test levels not go within a healthy range on 200MG pharma test a week? If not ramp that shit up. Fuck it.

4. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

My blood work is a mess. All my lipids are high, but HDL is low at 40mg/dl. My igf-1 is high at 272ng/ml. My fatty acids are all normal range, except for omega -3 which is mildly decreased at 6.9%. My Reverse T-3 is mildly elevated at 25ng/ml. My Test total is 350 ng/dl Test free is 4.92 ng/dl. Pregnenlone is low at 31 ng/dl and LH is low 0.2 ng/dl. Estradiol is high at 58.6 pg/ml, prolactin is high at 19.41 ng/ml, DHT is high at 93 ng/dl, DHEA normal at 86 ng/dl, DHEA-S normal at 227 ug/dl, SHBG normal at 41 mol/L, PSA normal at 0.5 ng/ml, Creatinine, high at 1.44 mg/dl..

Sorry so much info....

5. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

You need to get all that figured out with a doctor before trying to self medicate. You’ll only make things worse. How is your test that low on 200mg a week? Your pharmacy selling bunk test lol

Keepittight likes this.
  6. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

Yeah, going to try and ramp it up...eventually..

7. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

Don't think its bunk..lol....its from Watsons Pharmaceuticals...

8. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

I know but I’ve never seen someone with numbers that low on 200mg. Can’t think of a reason why either. Have you used AAS in the past?

Keepittight likes this.
  9. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

I have an appointment with a Doc in November who is excellent in the HRT and AAS arena...and who actually knows what he is doing...and whom I have faith in...so we will see...

10. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

11. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

I have never used any AAS ever....its just a mystery to me too...

12. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

Thank you, Sir...glad to be here...

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  13. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

It's as if the T-Cyp...has no effect....??? Maybe sustanon 250 with the different blends will work...

14. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

But i have to get my blood work levels to normal first....agreed...

15. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

testosterone is testosterone no matter the ester. If anything keep us updated on what the issue is if ones found.

16. RANCHDUDE

RANCHDUDE Junior Member

Will do,,,,thank you...;)

17. Keepittight

Keepittight Member

Can you imagine if you're on 500mg of pharma test a week as a trt dose lol would be some funny shit but seems possible for you lol

18. An1970

An1970 Junior Member

Welcome Ranchdude. It will all work out on the end. No worries