Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Rouge1723, May 23, 2020 at 10:07 PM.

1. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

I am a former Olympic pole vault hopeful. Ended up with a major back injury years ago that ended my career just before the Olympic trials in 2000. It pretty much ended my athletic activity for a very long time.
    Now I’m 42 and for the last 8 years I made some major life changes. I started with getting back into lifting and then 5 years ago I added MMA training and have balanced the two ever since. That is until I hit 40 and my motivation tanked. I saw my doc who ran my bloodwork and found my Test levels were low and started me on TRT. It was incredible how fast my body began to change just doing the same workout routine with a good diet and minimal amount of Cypionate depot 200 mg/ml at 1cc a week. I am learning as much as I can and hope to learn more which is why I am here. I am also a touring musician. My goals are not to get massive bulk but more to get as lean as possible. I am 6’1” and 203.

2. Eman

Eman Member

Welcome to Meso.

Rival and Rouge1723 like this.
  3. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Nice pecs man, (no homo), welcome

4. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

thanks man! Doing my best.

5. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

thank you

6. notdeadYET

notdeadYET Member

Welcome to Meso. Did you fuck your back up pole vaulting? That shit looks crazy at the heights you guys reach.

7. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

Thanks for the welcome.
    It was the stress of the take off that fucked me ip over time. It’s like running full speed and when you plant the pole you spine gets flexed into a reverse C (take off leg is trailing behind you and arms get pulled behind your head until you row them forward. Just rough on the discs. My L4 and L5 discs broke down and are gone. So basically I need to keep a strong core to keep everything in line. I can lift heavy but I need to really focus on form. Most of the time I’m just fine but my high intensity Vaulting days are definitely over. But it was without a doubt something I would do again even knowing the outcome. Best time of my life... some meets there were thousands of people in the stands. It was pretty intense.

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 likes this.
  8. notdeadYET

notdeadYET Member

I'd be fine sprinting and falling from heights. But damn, I'd be puckered up as hell attempting to plant and vault. I know its all physics. Glad you enjoyed your run at it.

Anyway, lot of good people here, nutrition and training advice.

9. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

lol thanks man... the take off wasn’t the scary part once you got use to it. It was the swinging upside down, pole fully bent and trusting your sense of body awareness that you were moving forward enough to make it into the Matts. The was a fine line between not hesitating and being totally fucked lol. At the high heights that is. But that’s where the adrenaline rush came from.
    Looking forward to learning from others here and moving through this next stage safely. It’s funny, when I was competing I was always offered stuff but wouldn’t touch it. It took turning 40. I’m not having anymore kids and just want to be the best physical version of my self I can be. I know my wife appreciates the transformation.

10. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Interesting tale.. i think vault is so difficult and never heard about it..
    if i can give an advice to someone, as i ve learned during the years, is to manage to being lean as possible. for me, is crucial. i m avoiding saturated fats,and i m keep going with the less aumount of calories my body can go with, and in this quarantine time ,without lifting but only fast walk for like 4km 2 times daily, i managed to survive well with something like 700 Kcal/day..
    i m 184cm and weigh 85kg at i think 9-10% of fat,
    250mg Test Enanth at week, 40mg Oxandrolone Every Day split in 2 times, 1iu if HGH ED upon waking nearly 20min before the 1st fast walk, and 0.5mg Anastrozole at week in 4 days (1/2 cps splitted in 4)
    I lost like 7 kg in 3 weeks, most of them was fat, not so much muscles, and of course water because right now in these 700Kcal , there isnt so much carbs, once on a while a apple/orange and the carbs from some vegetables. Only olive oil and chicken breast / lean beef + poor carbs vegetables.
    I Lean bulked last Year with HGH Insulin and some AAS, i was sitting at 95Kg and had roughly the same fat% that i ve now (because it was a really lean bulk withot stupid cheat meals and with a minimum amount of saturated fats) i was Even leaner, at 4500 Kcal daily, but i weight trained 6 days at week, 30min cardio everyday after workouts (Inclined treadmill fast walking) and i m amazed that with 700/800 Kcal Now im getting rid of a lot of fat that i ve putted when i quitted bodybuilding and started eating shit depressed, Some months before and during quarantine, due to other reasons.
    And with the effort i m now making to shred abs and hips, i ll do my best to grow lean as i restart with HGH insulin etc.
    on a Chris Aceto’s book i read that saturated fats ruin muscular insulin receptors (and got some confirmation of that on somewhere i remember i tought was trustworthy, dont remember right now) and so i quitted saturated fats, even the egg yolk that i loved, and during my next blast i ll insert only 45g of egg yolk with post workout shaker, because i think it will be the best time to take some exogenous cholesterol that will go directly into muscle cells (it should, with insulin and post workout).
    I wasted a stupid amount of money in food, only to be unhappy, so, i ll manage to be something shredd all year long, dont wanna go over than 9-10% anymore.
    Less money spent in unuseful food,
    Better shape during the year
    Less stress during cutting if needed
    Less money spent in HGH
    No need to dangerous thing like DNP, big doses of t3,or stupid clenbuterol (very little effect on lipolysis and strong effect on heart muscles because of Beta 2 receptors, maybe Yohimbine is selective for beta 3 but i dont wanna anymore worry about getting Yohimbine and raw Clenbuterol to make injectable mix to localized shots)
    It tooks me years before started to understand that i dont need to be at 15-20% , and spending and eating a lot of foods that make me unnecessarily fat.

11. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

Thanks for the info... I have been lucky enough that I actually have been working out harder then ever during the quarantine. The MMA gym I am a member of was closed but I’m good friends with the owner and he and I meet everyday to lift together. It’s been like having a personal trainer the whole time. I just started a good cutting cycle, with a great mix:

pharma mix 2 -
    • trenbolone acetate 75 mg/ml
    • Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg/ml
    • testosterone Phenylpropionate 75 mg/ml.
      Three shots a week 1cc each shot 750mg in total.
    • I’m also taking 50 mg of winstrol starting next week. I’ve been taking t3 but should have waited on that too as I’m going to finish that in 3 weeks and then have 6 weeks left. However My fat has been falling off like crazy over the last three weeks since I started. Lots of it was water at first but I was 219lbs and now I’m 203. Strength has gone up a lot and it just looks like I’m shrink wrapping the muscle I have put on. This combo has gotten me the best results so far. The only thing I’m contemplating is swapping the winstrol out for Anavar.

12. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

so I’m curious because I am researching HGH.. There have been several guys that are my age at my gym that swear by it as being the fountain of youth. How much and often do you take it in a cutting cycle? Is there any pct for that specifically? Not ready to jump in to that end of the pool until I know more about it and it’s possible negative effects.

13. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

The first rule of HGH club is you do not find real HGH easily. And HGH have to start functioning in some days, the 6 months story has been spread by scammers. With real HGH you ll see fatloss in maybe a week, at medium high dosages (3-6 ius a day) you ll have hand dizzling and carpal tunnel syndrome so easily, because of a side effect from it, so common.
    I ll stay away from not vacuum sealed “HGH” vials (200% scam), and i ll ask to someone trustworthy that can show you himself proofs of HGH working (hopin that him not make you buy crap HGH and uses the good one secretely, already seen movie).
    But i think HGH is a game changer only with Insulin and AAS, nonetheless what you say i think is true.
    For fatloss, on pubmed some studies claim that for a 100lbs man the effective dose for fat loss is near 1iu, i dont know if is true, with insulin ill use 5 iu splitted in 2 times but is a very complex protocol my coach gave me.
    For fatloss , right now i m at 1iu daily and it seems to be going nice, i wont up it because increases insulin resistance (Maybe also from too much fatloss itself, because of the acid fats that as stated damage muscular insulin receptor) and i think because of some bio regulation patterns between HGH and some receptors, and of course because at 1iu i save money.
    I m using 250mg Metformin with 1st meal and 250mg at last meal, and when i ll restart insulin and 5iu HGH i ll increase Metformin to 500mg x 2, maybe 850mg x 2, i ll see. Metformin fights muscular cell insulin resistance.
    On a study published on Pubmed i read also that after stopping HGH, the inducted insulin resistance will be reversed in some days.
    For sure i know that this time i ll be using metformin since the start, because last time i had some issues with it.

Some guys do HGH 3 times per Week (Kinda Every Other Day) to avoid insulin resistance, others 5 days and 2 off, other 6 days and 1 off.

During my blast i think i ll make 6 weeks on with insulin at 5iu ED (every day) and 2 off insulin at 1iu HGH ED, and i ll decide if add another week or more at 1iu HGH without Insulin. Or maybe i ll do 2 cycle 6 on 2 off and at the end of the 2nd i ll be off for 4-5 weeks.

btw usually HGH for fatloss is done upon waking some minutes before cardio, i think 15min should be ok, not sure about it.

14. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

15. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

17263681-1567-4C45-B07E-50CBA497AA51.jpeg Damn science lol. Yeah I have a good source for it. One of my friends swears by it and he is absolutely shredded. Just seems like a lot involved. Something I may explore for a few months from now after I learn more about it but this really helped so thanks! I’ve gotten great results for where I was at just two years ago. My before and after pictures are pretty ridiculous. I am ashamed of where I was at physically before starting trt two years ago. I’ve kept my cycles pretty simple and not very aggressive until this one that I’m on. I’m just ready to get through to the next level. But I’m trying to do it without too much of a drastic change being I have kids that have already been like, damn dad you must be working really hard at the gym. Other family members have straight out asked what I’m taking. My wife is the only one that knows exactly what I’m up to lol. but as embarrassing as it is here is my before and after. The left is two years ago. The other is two weeks ago 17263681-1567-4C45-B07E-50CBA497AA51.jpeg
    97475CB7-F703-4D2C-98CF-520A54BA8A4B.jpeg

16. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Good job man, btw when you ll walk shirtless totally shredded with veins popping up you can answer to all the curious people that you tried some Celltech from Muscletech and one night you ate two BCAA cps, and that your working hard. Even if i m joking i m thinking that 100% they ll trust you, even if a said muscletech and bcaas totally out of joke because of some memes about fake nattys, but there is a lot of guys still living fooled by fitness industry that believe Simeon Panda is “lifetime natural” as he stated on his ig page, or that a lot of fit models are naturals, and that Lee Priest took 1ml of deca durabolin, 1ml of Test and 1 50mg Tab of Winstrol.
    One day i heard on my gym (from 2 50 years Old respectable men) that Schwarzenegger had his body because he trained 3 times daily and he was doing multifrequency.
    So i dont be so bothered, wear a Muscletech shirt and you re in business

17. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

Hahaha... it’s more about my kids knowing then anything else. I don’t care what most people think. I’ve honestly discovers more people are taking stuff then not. At least the serious gym cult people I’m friends with. People I didn’t know that were taking but as soon as you mention that you are on TRT they spill it. I’ve got a long way to go still to get where I want to be but I’m enjoying the process and the journey.

18. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

I dont know how old your kids are but i would be worried only if they’re something like 16 years old or more. I hope your kids are something younger ahah

19. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

They are 13 and 20... both girls. My eldest said the other day that I am getting “jacked” obviously she means for me lol

20. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Ahah.. i think they can safely believe you re only working hard and takin Cell Tech, i wouldn t be worried, like that fuckin Nazi Goebbels say “Repeat often enough a lie and it becomes the truth”

i suggest you this nice read about it

How liars create the ‘illusion of truth’

Rouge1723 likes this.