New to the board and young in this game

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by HorseChoker, Nov 29, 2018.

1. HorseChoker

HorseChoker Junior Member

Hey guys just saying hello as I’m new to the board. Some of you may know me from bop good or bad depending on who you are lol. I’ll throw my basic info down below. I am on trt for life due to an accident in my youth that left me with secondary hypogonadism. I also have hypothyroidism. I do business efficiency consulting for a living and enjoy video games. I love big tits. That’s me in a nut shell.

STATS:
    Sex: Male
    Years trained: 8
    Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 253lbs
    Bf%: ~20%
    AAS use: Yes
    First cycle: Jun 26, 2017
    Total cycles: 2 botched attempts. First due to fake gear and second attempt due to super high BA in the test e I got that burned the muscle I injected super bad and hospitalized me. Charge it to the game.
    Favorite compound(s): Dbol thus far lol though it’s the only real AAS I’ve used.
    Bench Press: 405lbs (raw)
    Deaflift: 405lbs (raw)
    Squat: I don't squat. You mad bro?

GOALS:
    Strength:
    Bench at least 500lbs raw before I die. Hopefully 700lbs raw though.

Appearance: Get built as close to Henry Cavill in man of steel as possible, but at 10-15% bf with 18-20in arms not flexed.

Big_paul likes this.
  2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

We can’t be friends. You don’t squat. Sad.

Welcome. Read up, ask some intelligent questions to fill in the gaps. You won’t be botching cycles again unless it’s a choice.

FYI, Cavill was under 200lbs there.

Worf, T-Bagger and TX_Hempknight like this.
  3. HorseChoker

@Mac11wildcat Thanks for the reply brother. Appreciate it. Yeah noted on caville still liked his over all look in that movie. I’ll try to contribute as best I can haha. I’ve done my research the hard part thus far is finding good sources which is why I’ve lurked meso as anyone researching should. I just decided why not join. Plus, I like the vetting process over here for members and sources. Tough love is just as good as love if not more so in the situation of AAS. Take care man.

T-Bagger and Mac11wildcat like this.
  4. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member

Welcome.

5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Welcome bro. Now you’ve left BoP with like 11 real members lol

BigNattyDaddy and TX_Hempknight like this.
  6. HorseChoker

@TX_Hempknight Thank you sir Hemp for the reply. Lol like the name man.

TX_Hempknight likes this.
  7. HorseChoker

@T-Bagger Thank you for the reply man. Glad to be here. Love the name btw haha.

T-Bagger likes this.
  8. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to meso, sir

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You are in the right place. No other board has this kind of resources. Check out Anaboliclab.com also.

T-Bagger likes this.
  11. HorseChoker

@Xragexx thank you for the welcome bro. Your name reminds me of big mouth on Netflix when the hormone monster tells Andrew to “rage, Rage, FUCKING RAGE”

Xragexx likes this.
  12. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You’re welcome man. I don’t guess I’ve seen that one lol

13. HorseChoker

@BigNattyDaddy thank you for the welcome reply bro I’ve seen a lot of you guys and read a lot of your posts on here in my lurking days haha it’s kinda cool to actually be talking to you guys now.

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  14. HorseChoker

@Big_paul a welcome from Big_paul thank you. Also I do check out anaboliclab.com frequently it’s a good resource w rare lucky to have.

15. HorseChoker

@Xragexx damn your fast lol I just posted that. Yeah it’s a good one pretty early in season one I think.

16. Worf

Worf Member

Welcome, interesting username. You’ll fit right in with a name like that

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. HorseChoker

@Worf thanks man yeah I got it in high school because of my guillotine choke lol so tight I could choke a horse out. I have also been accused of it referring to sexually abusing a horse lol both are equally as funny. Also I dig the handle and the avi man. I always wanted to like Star Trek but just could not get into it.

Worf likes this.
  18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Yeah, you’re out. Bye!

PrinceLambo and Worf like this.
  19. HorseChoker

That’s fucking rough lol. I’ve lost 2 friends now my meso life is over.

Worf and T-Bagger like this.
  20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Life is rough man. It’s notnhard to be a Trekkie. All you need to know is that Han Solo does a great job flying the Enterprise and Capt. Kirk has a great sidekick in Chewbacca. Spock and Yoda are from the same school of thought, etc.

Worf likes this.