New to TRT and GH

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by TxPrisonNurse, Jul 18, 2019.

1. TxPrisonNurse

TxPrisonNurse Junior Member

been on TRT for about 9 months, previous levels were 272, don't know what my levels are now, cause the first clinic I went to decided go with closed it's doors and I was stuck out, so I found another one and started over, they accepted my lab work from the previous which was good, saved me some money, overall I do feel much better, I am gonna get blood work soon and I am curious to see what it is

2. TxPrisonNurse

my current treatment is 200/20 cyp/prop a week split Monday and Thursday, hcg 500wk split, HGH 2iu ED

3. TxPrisonNurse

I am a nurse so I didn't think that giving myself shots would be a big deal, and It really ain't but not as easy as giving one to someone else, it makes my legs sore, so I have my wife give them to me in the hip, much better, and every now and then just to keep rotating, I give myself one in the shoulder, or sometimes, even SQ in the stomach

4. TxPrisonNurse

Yeah, i aint mad

5. bbrsimon50

bbrsimon50 Junior Member

Good for you, man. I started with trt last July. My levels were about the same as yours were. It's a game changer, for sure. Are you in the states? I'm in canada and I sure wish I could get prescribed Gh.

6. TxPrisonNurse

yes I live in the US