New

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Skank, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Skank

Skank Member

I've been reading this board for a few weeks now, and noticed how the culture of this board consistently suits me. I love how hard the members vet sources. I love how hard the members are on each other. To me it looks like brotherly love. I also enjoy how the culture supports pulling someones card and calling them out on their blind-spots. I think there should be more of this in all relationships. Haven't cycled in over 15 years, but I'll be reading up on putting one together. Goals: Lean then some mass, more for athletic competitiveness.
    40 years old
    81kg
    14.5% body fat

I'll be around.

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Welcome to the board you skank;)

3. Skank

Skank Member

Indeed, the skank is here. Thanks for the welcoming!

4. Welcome, @Skank glad to have you aboard.

i like to think of Meso as a giant family. Every family has shit talkers, plain ol' nice guys, aggressive guys, a few black sheep. They're all here. Every personality type imaginable.

The vast majority of active posters are knowledgeable guys that seem happy to help other members out. We got a few that run off at the mouth a little too much, and we have a few that aren't helpful at all and are only here to hump a sources leg. But, it is what it is.

Stick around long enough and you'll see who's who. i love it here. i said this before, Meso is my Facebook. i'm here multiple times a day, every day. Learning something new each time.

Inquiring Mind and Sk8man101 like this.
  5. Skank

Skank Member

Whats up MSG. Thanks for the orientation. What you're laying-down about MESO is what I was calling the "culture." I dig it. I like shit-talking. In my family of origin, I am a black sheep. These things are what drew me here over other boards--that and the knowledge that gets flexed around these parts. Invaluable. I'm glad that you have found a group that you can identify with as a family. BTW, my 2pennies on the subject...I fucking hate facebook.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  6. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

I’m just here to hump your leg bro..

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  7. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Well chosen user name @Skank

Welcome man

8. Don't threaten me with a good time, mister. :D

Sk8man101 likes this.
  9. Skank

Skank Member

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment, sk8. All these kind words makes me feel a little left out can I get some sarcastic shit talking please
    ;)