NewB question re research sites...

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Theworm, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Theworm

Theworm Member

new to peptides but it it legal to do some “research” on those peptide research sites? Alldaychemist etc? Seems like a gray area...

2. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

Lol, that’s exactly what it is, a grey area. From what I have read most of those research peptide websites are total scam bullshit. About legality, if you read any of their sights they usually say”for research only, not for human use “ I guess that’s the grey area they exist in. I once ordered from one of those companies and got some liquid nolvadex for cheap, then joined meso and read a lot, learned a lot, then got rid of the liquid tamox and got pharma grade pct, I just don’t trust these research guys. Hope this helps a little.

Theworm and F.Zane like this.
  3. F.Zane

F.Zane Junior Member

Why risk putting anything in your body when it's not even proven if any of will work or if it's even legit? Just asking this question tells me that you need to do some "Reasearch"!!!! Not just on peptides but hormone manipulation period!!!! Not busting your balls just being honest.You have litterally a whole world of knowledge at the touch of an enter button please use it!! Read......Read...Then read some more.And in the mean time try pushing your body to its full potential naturally before putting anything artificial in it!! One advantages I had growing up before the internet and when they first outlawed gear was I was forced to do it naturally.I see so many newbies work out for a month then start loading up on UUGODLY amounts of gear and have no respect for any of it.There's alot to be said and appreciated for paying your dues!!Ok rant over.

4. Theworm

Theworm Member

Helps a lot but I’m looking for triptorelin and it’s very hard to come by... can’t find a legit pharm grade source for that, not even hrt clinics.

5. Theworm

Theworm Member

Totally understand, I’m in a different boat, on legit trt for hypogonadism, was trying to find triptorelin for one last restart attempt. I did scally pct but failed. I wanted to exhaust all my options before committing mentally to life long trt. Can’t find that stuff anywhere!

6. F.Zane

F.Zane Junior Member

It's harder to find legit peptides than it is gear now Ive found.

Ophydian and TRT like this.
  7. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

Who’s going to pay the money to test cheap peptides and they know it.

F.Zane likes this.
  8. Theworm

Theworm Member

So finding triptorelin is impossible!

9. gear shef

gear shef Member

I replied to ur PM, not sure if you got it.

My question to you is have you got bloods while on an hcg protocol?

If ur nuts won’t respond to HCG therapy then you are primary hypogonadal and trip will not work.

10. Theworm

Theworm Member

Yes thank you, just been crazy busy.

I’m off test right now, only doing 300 iu hcg EOD and 10 mg nolvadex and plan to draw labs next week.

My balls get bigger on hcg, so hopefully they are responding. I’ll post labs next week. If test elevated I’ll do a few weeks clomid and nolva... maybe 25 mg clomid and 20 mg nolva? I know scally likes high dose, others prefer lower doses...

11. gear shef

gear shef Member

How long have you been completely off any AAS including TRT.

And How long have you been on this HCG and SERM protocol

12. Theworm

Theworm Member

Off trt 2 weeks now, while on trt I did hcg.
    On hcg and nolva for 2 weeks now, plan to do labs end of next week...

13. gear shef

gear shef Member

Bro, you need to abstain from any androgens for much longer than that, with an hcg protocol to truly determine if recovery is possible.

I know you don’t want to “suffer” the low T symptoms but you got to understand this is a negative feedback loop.

14. Theworm

Theworm Member

3 weeks isn’t enough? How long, mind laying it out for me? Appreciate the advice!

15. Theworm

Theworm Member

I was thinking stopping everything for one week, then start hcg 600 EOD and 20 mg nolva and run for 4 weeks. Pull labs at this point, if T elevated, start 25 mg clomid and 20 nolva for 6 more weeks and test again... thoughts?

16. gear shef

gear shef Member

If your really trying to determine where you stand As far as being able to produce you need to come off everything for at least a month, that includes any androgens, hcg, and SERMS. Then get a baseline blood draw to see where you are at. Then run HCG and retest after 3 weeks. If there is no significant elevation you are likely primary hypogonadal and may need medication if you are symptomatic.