Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by DidIFart, Jun 10, 2019.

1. DidIFart

DidIFart Junior Member

Whats good meso! Been on this site lurking for some time. Tons of information out here, definitely a solid community and hopefully I'll be able to contribute.

My main reason for joining was to find some type of solution to heal my knee and get me back to being an athlete. I'm 29 and have had 3 knee surgeries on the same knee in the past two years. Nothing genetic, just bad luck playing ball and coming back too early. I've definitely learned my lesson and will be taking every precaution this time.

-11/17 acl reconstruction and meniscectomy
    -11/18 meniscectomy
    -4/19 meniscectomy

So yeah, my knee is fucked. Been doing tons of research on gh, tb500, bpc, and have some shipments coming in from a few different places that I'm excited to review. Thanks all!

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Welcome to Meso. Hope you find what you’re looking for since Meso has a lot of knowledgeable people here!

DidIFart likes this.
  3. Welcome to the board man. Hopefully someone will help you get that knee fixed!

DidIFart likes this.
  4. Howler92

Howler92 Member

There's a wealth of knowledge here if your ready to sift through it. Cheers man!

DidIFart likes this.