Next Day Gear Busted

Discussion in 'Steroid News Forum' started by eryximachus, May 8, 2018.

1. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

It always seems to be exactly 5 years before the feds knock the door down.

2. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Or just a few months after Hulkbody shared extensive information about Next Day Gear with feds...

3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

They all rat in the end. It takes a special kind of person to keep their mouth shut. DTA if you're a legit lab, that's all I have to say.

Rockclimber likes this.
  4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

When a lab keeps all its customers information and then gets busted it puts everyone at risk.

5. eryximachus

eryximachus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Firstly, I'm pissed. I've ordered many times from NDG over the years. But, the solution is Tor/PGP encryption. PED dealers need to join the rest of the underground drug world.

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. MindlessWork

Agreed. Also users need to be smart and only volunteer just enough information to get the order processed.

And soon SARMs dealers may be going that route as well here in the good ol' USA.

7. eryximachus

eryximachus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Since this is really the only legit PED site, we should star harassing dealers in the underground forum that are not on TOR or don't use PGP encryption.

Really, if you're too stupid to figure out how to use TOR, bitcoin, and PGP, there are a thousand other forums for idiot bodybuilders.

What is also clear, and has been clear for a while, is eroids is something of a scam. Not the worst scam, but I will NEVER use the site again, that's for sure.

Oldman. and MindlessWork like this.
  8. MindlessWork

Good idea there. HTTPS sites (properly configured) are the way to go as we can't risk private info out in the open on an insecure connection.

Eroids has gone to the crapper lately for sure. What a shame as it used to be a reasonably decent place to get advice on gear.