Nice board but...

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by livingNlarge, Apr 6, 2012.

1. livingNlarge

livingNlarge Junior Member

Even though I never post, I've been on the boards for many years. I remember when Meso had a huge classified section. It had great sources and some..ok, a lot of scammers. I'm glad to see the section up again yet after a week or so, I still can't find a good domestic (USA) source. Well; besides IP. I've been out of the game for awhile but damn, they can't be all gone. I was tempted to find a source on eroids but after looking at the others posts from this board and from others, I feel its just too risky. Can anyone tell me where all the good domestic guys are at? I miss the old days when there were so many.

2. hulkhogan

hulkhogan Member

Yeah and while you were "out" they upped the Sch. of anabolics in your country which means sentences are stiffer. That's why you see so few sources.

No one will deal anabolics in your country when they can make a tons more on other similar sch. drugs.

3. aamon

aamon Junior Member

Not sure why you don't trust eroids. It helped me buy legit gear from a couple different sources.

4. Transhuman

Transhuman Member

domestic sources don't have longevity. especially post raw deal. either busted or can't continue with risk. on the bright side always new ones popping up everyday.