No sides from 12 ius daily

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by zerodiddy, Apr 10, 2019.

1. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

Im 5 weeks into 12 ius daily of mauve tops from TP. no sides. i am young though. is this normal? no carpal tunnel, nothing

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

This may be a dumb question but how are you administering it? 12iu of those and I'd be a bit impressed if you were able to type this yourself

cmK9s33, hghlover, puckhog and 6 others like this.
  3. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

reconstitute with bac water, inject into stomach. i do 6ius am fasted and 6ius evening 4 hours after lunch.

Do you need to inject hgh at room temperature? i inject after taking it out of the fridge, reconstituted like 2-3 days before hand

4. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

its fake,endof story. 12iu a day and zero sides? No way in hell its real

5. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

i bought it from a reputable guy who sources from TP.

6. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

am i allowed to write a source? i dont know if he is from meso or not

7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I would. Cuz 8iu of them straight from tp had me sitting up at night saying fuck this dropping the dose down

8. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

nextdayhgh is the source. anyone can confirm if hes legit? he seemed legit, i contacted him first too so its not some spoof guy

WHEN EXACTLY ARE SIDES SUPPOSED TO START? i am a young male, really high natural igf probably

OKAY SO I DO HAVE WATER RETENTION and bloating after eating BUT THATS PRETTY MUCH IT NOTHING ELSE. i did get carpal tunnel for like 2 days on my 3rd week. but nothing else now

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  9. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

That is exactly how I got at 6 ius. Lost alot of sleep for a few weeks

10. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Get an IGF or serum gH Test.

mr_meanor likes this.
  11. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

Yes exactly a vial a day, a kit(10 vials) in 10 days.

how bad are skipping doses? like if i take 12 ius for 5 days then dont take for one entire day would that lower my igf by alot? thanks for the response btw

and guys i cant get igf or gh tests i am an alien in usa atm

12. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

This

13. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

can't get a test i am an alien in usa

HOW LONG DO SIDE EFFECTS USUALLY TAKE TO SHOW UP? if you never took hgh before

14. Mac11wildcat

At that dose you’d have sides by week two I bet...

But uh...wut did I just read..?

15. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

does it matter if you are fasted before and after taking gh or no? i always take it fasted or after 3+ hours of not eating and dont eat until at least 1.75 hours after

16. Mac11wildcat

Dude. I’m like 2 seconds from calling ICE.

Listen to the things that have been said. You’re concerned you don’t have sides. So is everyone else. 12iu/day is a big fucking boy dose.

You won’t get blood tested. You trust your source. Assume you won’t send a vial for testing with one of the services on meso either. So what do you want from us?

12iu is 12iu dude. SubQ, intramuscular, cold, warm, on Tuesday with an easterly wind. Doesn’t matter.

17. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

thank you bro. i was moreso just hoping for anecdotes of people not getting sides at all. how long did it take for you to show sides mr. wildcat. thank you brother for answering me up to now with my ridciuculous questions

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  18. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

Alright guys please does this have anything to do with anything? I only use .6ml of bac water to reconstitute each vial. i inject .3ml at a time. is this bad? should i add more bac water? or is like what mr. wild cat said, gh is gh, even with low amount of bac water?

19. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

U probably should not be taking gh dude

darkdays and T-Bagger like this.
  20. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

Why 12ius? You trying to grow taller too lol

T-Bagger likes this.