No sides from 12 ius daily

tldr; yes you will get sides from hgh if you are a normal steroid user and go to the gym. the reason i didnt get sides was because i dont gym lol

dont be mád
The fuck benefits were you looking for at 12iu without even working out? That's mass monster trying to induce muscle growth levels what "benefits without working out" did you think 12iu would give.

Nominated for dumbest post of August just squeeked in barely.

Uglyrichie

I tried 4 iu of generic and the carpal tunnel got so bad I stopped took 3 months for my hands to be semi normal this is just my experience thou can't say it's normal

zerodiddy

The fuck benefits were you looking for at 12iu without even working out? That's mass monster trying to induce muscle growth levels what "benefits without working out" did you think 12iu would give.

Nominated for dumbest post of August just squeeked in barely.
like i said, i dont gym lol. why u so mad. i have hypogonadism and was on pharma hgh by doctor until my insurance cut off, and buying it without insurance woulda costed my entire income so i decide to get from TP lol. i dont give a fuck about inducing muscle growth levels bubba, nor getting big, nor gains

Uglyrichie

Only reason I took it was my doc said my gh levels where non existent sorry did not read from the start if thread so I'm talking out of my ass.

Nice 12iu cause you were hypogonad? Doctor gonna restart your HPtA with that GH? Let alone a dose of 12iu and you still haven't listed what benefits you were getting besides jacking up your insulin sensitivity and "not working out". No offense but you sound like a knob. 2iu is more than enough for the life benefits and even fat loss.

zerodiddy

Nice 12iu cause you were hypogonad? Doctor gonna restart your HPtA with that GH? Let alone a dose of 12iu and you still haven't listed what benefits you were getting besides jacking up your insulin sensitivity and "not working out". No offense but you sound like a knob. 2iu is more than enough for the life benefits and even fat loss.
y u attack me

i know, its pretty stupid my dose. i eventually did stop, real soon

Last edited:

hghlover

Jumping straight into 4 iu of meditrope gave me crazy lethargy, heavy breathing, headache, confusion, water retention

12 would prolly put me in a coma lol

rfan2020

hmmm, I haven't used gh for years but I can say,,,back when I ran thanks, blues from nordic, rips, kigtropins, I got no positive affects or sides. I did run alot of AAS with it so maybe it overshadowed the GH. Toms peptides gave me zilch too, hence the reason I quit gh. serum Gh was way high, IGF was barley elevated.

going to give GH another try hopefully I get sides and results, diet is much better these days and leaner but I wasn't exactly slacking back then.

Im 5 weeks into 12 ius daily of mauve tops from TP. no sides. i am young though. is this normal? no carpal tunnel, nothing

if you're awake and functioning throughout the day on 12 IU, chances are that your shit is bunk. I know 300 lb monsters who don't take that much.

And you don't even go to the gym? You fucking wot m8?

zerodiddy

im giving away 3 kits of generics, kefeis. done with this shit, finally got my insurance dealt with and a new employement w/ covid, i can get pharma for free.

just pm me if u want it. for testing, personal use, idc. i also have 4 vials of orange tops, TP's. lmk if u want it to test, to use, idc.

joorinainen

im giving away 3 kits of generics, kefeis. done with this shit, finally got my insurance dealt with and a new employement w/ covid, i can get pharma for free.

just pm me if u want it. for testing, personal use, idc. i also have 4 vials of orange tops, TP's. lmk if u want it to test, to use, idc.

Are you a retard?

Im 5 weeks into 12 ius daily of mauve tops from TP. no sides. i am young though. is this normal? no carpal tunnel, nothing

No this is not normal. Sorry but you got some fake ass gear because 12iu of any type of legit hGH would blow u up and your hands would get very bloated.

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
No this is not normal. Sorry but you got some fake ass gear because 12iu of any type of legit hGH would blow u up and your hands would get very bloated.
You are making this assumption on what? He has fake GH because he's not showing any sides?

mands

Sponsored Links

Latest posts