Nolvadex only PCT

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Meli, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Meli

Meli Junior Member

what are your experiences with this, I have been thinking of using 100mg test prop eod for 8weeks. little difficult to get hold of clomid for me. The plan is to to recover after the cycle for about 10-12weeks then run my next cycle. What are your thougts?? would it be fine with just nolva for pct?

2. Sworder

Sworder Member

Yeah, nolva only is fine. Frontload day 1 120mg after that 20mg/day. You should have an AI on hand though incase of estrogen related side effects bother you. Also, hcg to maintain gonadal function.

What are your stats? Diet and training plans?

3. I think it should be fine. I used nolva only for my pct on my last cycle. I ran Test E, Bold, and DBol. Did fine for me.

4. Juced

Juced Member

You would be fine with just Tamox/nolva. but Clomid seems to help more. both work, just differ in some of the level of soem of their effects.

i would rec grabbing a Clomi from CEM and study that or atleast the next tiem around try Clomi and hee how you feel and compare.
    but again you will probibly be fine.

5. Juced

Juced Member

why do you front load nolva that high?

I rec 20-40mg for 3-5 weeks..

6. Sworder

Sworder Member

Doing 120mg first day @ 5 day half-life. So 60mg will be metabolized in 5 days. About 12mg/day that is from that first frontload, we want 20mg/day though right. That number increases because you are doing 20mg/day after that.

40mg/day can be used as well since nolva will be the only SERM used. I don't like too much nolva though.. 20mg/day has always done the trick solo or with clomid

7. Juced

Juced Member

Cool thanks!
    I needed to ask because I see some guys rec a BIG dose the first day and I always just stuck to lower doses all the way through.

kind of liek how I would not rec front loading aas cycles. but its just me.
    pct I could see it helping out though.

8. Meli

Meli Junior Member

also thought so, the plan is to run 10mg nolvadex ed during cycle, 20mg ed for pct.

9. Sworder

Sworder Member

No, need to run nolva @ 10mg/day during the cycle. Get an AI like I stated earlier.

10. leoclaw79

leoclaw79 Member

so whats the deal with some pct protocols i see on the internet saying to run nolva at decreasing dosages such as 40 mg/day for 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks at 20mg/day... or is that a bunch of sites for gullible people that will buy twice as much fake SERMs as they think they need?

11. Sworder

Sworder Member

A frontload of sorts. Same concept to get levels raised quicker.

12. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

You're going to be just fine, especially with such a cycle. I have recovered with nolva after a very heavy cycle which consisted of 100mgs Anadrol, 900mgs Test E and 400mgs NPP for several months.

I also used hcg and aromasin but you get the picture.

13. Meli

Meli Junior Member

it would be nolvadex only, for pct 20mg ed, just never heard about frontload

14. Meli

Meli Junior Member

There may be opportunity for me to get clomid now, got some good news from mý contact, think i will ignclude it in my cycle. 50mg ed, split the dose 25mg am and 25mg pm.

15. Sworder

Sworder Member

clomid has a 5 day half-life as well, no need to take it twice a day but you can if you want.. You can frontload it @ 300mg first day only.

16. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I am using clomid for my current pct and i like it much better than nolvadex in terms of recovery. Side effects are the usual. I am a little more emotional.

17. Meli

Meli Junior Member

okey lets say i start my pct 3days after last injection(Test Prop) 20mg nolvadex ed. After 1 week i decide to add clomid into my cycle would this work?

18. leoclaw79

leoclaw79 Member

how much test prop are you running?

19. Meli

Meli Junior Member

100mg eod

20. Meli

Meli Junior Member

OK,great would just take it the same time as my together with nolvadex