Norx shop or Alin Shop????

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Ice-T4444, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

Any1 ever got anything from them?
    I dont wanna go down the road of injectable but looking for a good place that has legit orals.

2. OneLastShot

OneLastShot Junior Member

NORX prices are a rip-off, even if the products are legit. I'll let you take it from there.

3. miller25

miller25 Junior Member

Alin

4. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

I dont know how to delete this post so I'll just state I was wrong for me asking for sources.
    I understand what this board is for and learned alot.
    BODY BUILDING is my preferd way of life and I let my excitment get the best of me Im sorry

5. role model

role model Junior Member

A buddy of mine just got some gear from Alin shop, and this was his e-mail to me.

" The test E I got is like
    infection in a bottle. Balkan phamaceuticals is suppose to be a
    govt pharmacy. But after my last two bouts with cellulitis Im
    starting to qustion there sterileness. Had to go to the Dr."

6. jmills

jmills Member

Everything i ever ordered from Alin came thru (even if a bit slowly at times) and I made gains with it. Wish I could say the same for A-S, but hey....you pays your money and you takes your chances no matter who/where you order. And sometimes you just screw it up and of course, the gear is bad.

7. Malphas

Malphas Junior Member

How does Axiolabs compare to Balkan? Are you better off avoiding "underground" labs altogether?

8. juggernaught

juggernaught Member

ive heard good things about axio but havent tried them myself

9. prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

Alin ... even though he did send me some test e that has WAY to much BA in it and makes me cough when I shoot it, most of my experiences with his stuff have been good.

10. Archie

Archie Junior Member

Yeah! not only can you not discuss sources, but you posted it in the experts forum....what's with that!?

11. MrBman

MrBman Member

for the record ive been readin up on alin shop and i have to agree with some of the above posts that this stuff is kinda sketchy ... heres another guy who had problems...

Do not buy from A l i n s h o p !!!! - BodybuildingForYou - Bodybuilding Forums

i dont knw man, i wouldnt feel safe using that gear - theres a few stories on different forums about people's bad expereiences - seems kinda sketchy man

12. unt0ld

unt0ld Member

I ordered from allin once...

he screwed me over...

allin spelled my name wrong and spelled my address wrong..

so immediately my package got red flagged. and searched by american customs..

a few months later I got a letter from customs... but the weird thing about the customs letter was that it was addressed to me. but my name and address on the customs letter were both spelled incorrectly.

so im pretty sure it was allin who had spelled it wrong to begin with and not the customs who spelled my addy and name wrong....

I sent allin photos of the customs letter b/c they have a policy that if your stuff gets cought by customs and u provide allin with photos of the customs letters.. they will send u another shipment of what you ordered...

100 amps of galenika.. $500 down the drain....

never heard back from them..

Good thing I brew now.

13. Special_K

Special_K Junior Member

i would definately "search" other boards,and google any source of interest to check their rep before ordering. if they're good, everyone's gonna say so. if they're not consistant in doing good business....it's not worth the pain of puckering your asshole, waiting for them to come through for you.

14. Memphis10

Memphis10 Junior Member

Yup ive had problems with Balkan myself. Just started a cycle of their test-e and the first shot went fine.
    Second shot arm swole up, very painful, went to doctor and he said was cellulitis.( bacterial infection)
    Like a dumba**, i thought well maybe it was something i did....so come time for 3rd shot i wnt ahead a did it,..sterile pins, new pumps, alcohol, and even out of the norm..latex gloves!......2 days later left ass cheek the same way.
    Its got to be the gear. Very scary to me..Guess il take my losses cuz its not worth the pain to me.

Just be safe guys! and always go to doc if something is wrong!!!!

15. green_giant

green_giant Junior Member

I am not gonna comment on a source because there is no source posting on here. I will ASay that I am very happy with axio In my opinion the quality is top notch