Not growing anymore

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by gustav957, Jun 11, 2018.

1. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

Hey guys. Im new to this forum and excited.

I've been training for 7 years seriously. Been very dedicated to nutrition, training and everything involved. I started training back in 2011 and the for the first 3 years i had very good results. I was growing like a weed. I hit 450 pounds benchpress, 500 squat and 600 deadlift all natural. My arms were up to 19 inches even though my shape wasnt at my best. I started juicing 1 1/2 year ago and I am not satisfied at all. Ive grown but not as much as I expected. My arms are still the same size as they were 3 years ago. Ive tried everything. EVERYTHING. High volume, low volume, High intensity, low reps, high reps. Different splits- 5 times a week, 6 times a week, 3 times a week. Upper/lower body splits. EVERYTHING.

I have competed as well and in contest shape my arms were 18 inches. BUT they cannot grow. Nothing, nada. Sick of this 3 year plateau. Would appreciate if anyone can help me in regard to this.

2. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Diet/nutrition ? Maybe you’ve reached your generic potential. How old are you?

3. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Definitely post ur diet
    And stats

4. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

Stats: 240 pounds at 10,5% bodyfat measured 2 days ago with a caliper (proffesionally done).
    Arms: 18,5 inches
    Chest: 49
    Legs: 28,5
    Waist: 35

I am cutting right now for a contest in October.
    Calorie intake is 3200 kcal - 330 g protein, 250 g carbs and 100 g fat.
    When im bulking its around 4500. And im actually eating more than i should beacuse of the fat i put on when bulking. So its 100% caloric surplus when bulking.

Eating 6-7 meals day. Sleeping a minimum of 6-7 hours.

And even though I may have reached my genetic potential shouldnt AAS help med surpass that? :)

THanks for your replies!!

5. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

high test dosage i mean 1g and over and then take it out replace it with high dosage Anadrol 150-200mg a day and throw some tren in it. Thats how you break your arms plateu

6. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

I have gone up to 900 mgs of testo and 600 mg eq and 50 mg dbol a day last winter. Didnt do much compared to my dosage now of 750 mg testo and 600 mg masteron with 50 mg winstrol

7. wedorecover

That’s horrible advice

8. wedorecover

Im not sure i understand ..... ur trying to grow but ur cutting ?

Xlgx and brutus79 like this.
  9. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

It was a general question. I havent grown in 3 years. Even though I've had 4 bulking seasons. At the moment im cutting. And even though im cutting right now it shouldn't be impossible to add a little size now

10. wedorecover

My advice would be don’t spend the extra money on gear to try and make up for somthing ur lacking and spend the money on a coach ...

Xlgx, SuperSwede and Havah like this.
  11. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Explain me why. IM not suggesting for bulking or cutting its a proven way in competetive community to go through and arm plateu. That's my advice take it or leave it

12. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Eat more. Trying to grow during a cut.... no bueno. 10% bf means you aren't bulking properly. Some bb pros get close to 20% off season... eat eat eat. How sure are you the gear is real? Bloods before and after? What is tt? What is e2?

Wunderpus and wedorecover like this.
  13. wedorecover

Ur advice is to use more drugs to make up for somthing eles that obviously lacking wether its diet or training ...

MisterSuperGod and Xlgx like this.
  14. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

Im cutting right now for a contest. I started to cut when i was 16% bodyfat right after a bulk. Before cycle I had mid range of testosteron production. IN the middle of the cycle i had 5x the normal and after pct I had almost the same as before.

15. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

Yeah its 100% not the drugs. I've always been a believer in less is more when it comes to drugs.

wedorecover likes this.
  16. Evom1

Evom1 Member

My guess is nutrition. When asked to post your diet, you went straight to macros. Not a single meal listed, no specific foods, no measurements, no timing, no peri workout protocol.....just macros.

Xlgx, brutus79 and wedorecover like this.
  17. wedorecover

Try finding a good coach .... a lot of guys are willing to spend all kinds of money on gear and gh and not 200 on a coach ... its nice to take all the thinking out of it sometimes and just follow what ur told ... it also switches up evrthing for u ...

Mac11wildcat, Hawkins and Xlgx like this.
  18. brutus79

brutus79 Member

So it's either training or diet. With you switching so many different styles of training, what's the longest you ran a program? I have best results when I work the same program religiously on paper for 12+ months. Muscle confusion is great, but dedication to follow a program through sometimes nets better results. And eat more.

Xlgx and Wunderpus like this.
  19. Havah

Havah Member

+1
    I know a couple of guys that could help you out :D

Xlgx likes this.
  20. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

A typical day:

Meal 1: 100 g of oats, 400 grams of egg whites and 2 dl of whole milk
    Meal 2: Non-fat cottage cheese 500 grams
    Meal 3: 300 g chicken with 300 grams of potatoes
    Meal 4: Pre workout (1 hour before) (Proteinshake and a banana depending how i feel)
    15 minutes prior to training 10 grams of EAA and sipping on EEAS during workout.
    Meal 5: Post workout meal: 100 grams of oats, 3 scoops of whey protein and 2 dl milk
    Meal 6: Non-fat cottage cheese 500 grams.

And thats now when on a diet. When i bulk its more.