NPP 130mg/ml?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by gear shef, Apr 10, 2018.

1. gear shef

gear shef Member

Would this hold?

20g NPP Powder (17ml volume @.85)
    3ml BA 2%
    30ml BB 20%
    100ml Oil

Resulting in 150ml @130mg/ml

2. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

it will hold but the solution will be slightly cloudy and it will give you pip. just go with 100mg/ml

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    master.on likes this.
  3. TRT

TRT Member

Why the cloudyness?

4. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

because it's more concentrated and barely able to hold.

5. TRT

TRT Member

So the cloudyness is from the concentration?
    I ask cause I don't think that's normal. I've made it at about 140mg and there was never any cloudyness.

Cail_Hoops and Roco Bama like this.
  6. My norm to make NPP at is 150!!! Never cloudy. And just made a custom blend for someone that was test prop 100 / NPP 100. Not cloudy or painful....

TRT likes this.
  7. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

alright. then the cloudliness probably comes from water vapor. I made that brew 4 years ago when I was new to brewing. I'm using it for my current blast.
    does it give you pip when you pin it in the delts ?

8. TRT

TRT Member

No, not at all. As matter of fact I've mixed water with oil in the same injections and no PIP(glute injections). Why moisture in your brew causes pip is beyond me but I've had the same happen in my tren ace before. If you put a needle in the vial and set the vial on something hot it should fix that issue. I do it at 110-120 degrees and let it sit for about an hour and it works perfectly.

master.on and Roco Bama like this.
  9. DozerSoldier

DozerSoldier Member

I made NPP 100mg/ml in MCT oil @ 1%BA and 15%BB.
    Just brew small amount, and put 10ml in vial and just put a stopper on it, no crimp.

Cover the rest that is in the brew glass.
    Keep track of what is used and what to add if it doesn't hold.

The reason for putting some in a vial is because of smaller volume in vial. It may hold in large quantity, but not in vial. The vial glass and surface area in contact with ambient room temp.
    Yeah, maybe overkill.
    But I have had a blend hold in the beaker for 3 extra days while the test vial crashed.

10. TRT

TRT Member

Really. I didn't know that. The concentration doesn't change between beaker and vial though.

If you've seen it happen I'm gonna have to try this tonight. Got some Cypionate I have to make.

11. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I don’t brew but i seen Stanford’s npp testing come back at 136 mg and it was clear and smooth so im just guessing it possible

12. The more the mass the longer it takes to change temp. I would venture to say this is the reason. I could be wrong

ickyrica likes this.
  13. TRT

TRT Member

Oh to change temp. Ya I agree. I was gonna say! Lol
    I leave mine in the beaker for days or even a week to see if it crashes. Like I explained, in the home brew section, the quicker it crashes the more BB you need to add. In a matter of hours the oil will return to almost room temp( I used a temp laser to read this from different angles including not through the glass). Obviously it takes longer the closer it gets to room temp.

I will also drop it to 60° in a fridge to speed up the process if I'm impatient.

14. Gotcha. I made some npp at 200 last week and put in fridge for 4hrs just to see lol. Held fine

TRT likes this.
  15. DozerSoldier

DozerSoldier Member

I also live northern USA. It was winter. In my finished basement. Temp varies slightly down there. The vial was lower on the shelf one foot from the ground, and the beaker was about 6 feet from the floor. Heat rises so warmer closer to ceiling.
    All could have contributed so maybe a fluke. However, maybe total volume could have an impact.
    I wasn't able to get to it right away while it sat. I noticed the vial had began crashing and crashed later that day, but the beaker was fine. It was fine for 3 more days, then began to crash. Not totally scientific as too many variables. It was just something I happened to notice.

16. TRT

TRT Member

Ya but even with the temp difference, which will vary in those conditions, I seriously can't imagine why it would do that. That's pretty interesting though.

17. Ray9

Ray9 Member

In grape seed oil? And what %bb?

18. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Ive made some 200mg/ml
    20% bb
    50/50 eo/mct

Ray9 likes this.
  19. gear shef

gear shef Member

Just an FYI guys, I did get it to hold easily at 130mg/ml.

standard 2/20 ba/bb in MCT oil.

Thanks yall

master.on likes this.
  20. nkosibaas

nkosibaas Member

What's your carrier? I brew NPP 150 at 2%/15% in Mig840 and it holds all day. Overdosed 10% too so it's really 165mg....you should be good if you're not using GSO or something thick