Npp/test prop blend

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Robfromga, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Haven't researched, but is it possible to get something like that to hold at say 100/100mg? Even a little higher would be nice. With out getting crazy?

2. picholas

picholas Member

Why not TPP with the NPP?

3. Robfromga

I'm listening..... Talk to me!

4. picholas

picholas Member

Test Phenylpropionate same ester as the NPP, you should be able to get to hold at 100 of each, I made mine 150TPP/100NPP but I used some EO (I think 20%) to get it that high.

If you just do 100 of each I think it would hold in regular MCT

Robfromga and Rockclimber like this.
  5. Robfromga

So I'm think about this all wrong. You don't mix the raws and then brew, you're mixing the finished oils?

6. picholas

picholas Member

No I mix the raws then brew, works with most blends. There was only one PWO experiment I tried where I mixed the finished oils.

7. Robfromga

Same ratio as if you brewed a single hormone?
    Say youre doing 60 ml and these numbers aren't correct but 12ml of BB and 1.2ml of ba per hormone, so it would be 24ml of bb and 2.4ml of ba plus the oil to equal out to 120ml of finished? Is my math all kinds of fucked?

8. picholas

picholas Member

If you wanted 60ml with 100 TPP and 100 NPP you would need a 6 grams of each AAS.

So:
    6mg TPP
    6mg NPP

And with the hypothetical 2% BA : 12% BB ratio you gave it would be 1.2ml BA + 7.2ml BB and the last ~41ml of whatever carrier oil

EDIT: So yes, same ratio as if you were brewing 200mg of 1 compound, the total mg matters more than what it is comprised of. If I were to just do 12mg of TPP for 200mg it would be the same BA/BB/Carrier Oil ratio.

Robfromga likes this.
  9. Robfromga

Tracking... Think.

Would it not be possible to brew them separately and blend them? But then you'd go from 100mg/ml down to 50mg/ml with an equal amount of both finished oils mixed together?

10. picholas

picholas Member

Yeah you'd have to brew them individually at 200mg each if you wanted the blend of the finish oils to add up to 100mg of each