occlusion training

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by James Thompson, Apr 27, 2018.

1. James Thompson

James Thompson Junior Member

I see a lot of controversial topics based upon occlusion training and was just wondering what people really think about it all. Whether there's any benefit to using the occlusion bands, or whether they're just another way for more fitness companies to shit out products and make more money. Anyone ever used them and whats your opinion on them?

2. showstoppa

showstoppa Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Oh it's proven to work in plenty of studies. I would like to hear more along the lines if how the fuck you do it lol. Pretty much how to bring up lagging body parts.

3. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

I've used extensively this year. Added solid mass and almost 1/2" to my calves using them. Giving my calves a rest now, one Achilles heel has started to bother me. Crazy pumps with that method.

4. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

5. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I've used it... It's pretty tedious to do, and virtually impossible on most body parts. Maybe there were some noticeable results, but I never stuck to it for a period of time.... Tough to say.

6. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I implement it every once in a while, normally as a post-exhaust technique. Gives amazing pumps and swelling, not sure how that translates to long-term cell swelling. I can definitely understand how it would be effective, just unsure of its actual effectiveness.