omg bush said no to the naacp

sizer

omg just saw the news bush denied going to the naacp national convention
Good bye.. bush ,lol, i cant believe he did that he said his relationship with them was "non existant",
soory im just laughing out load to myself how dumb do you have to be to deny that group they say they will get out and have to vote for him
Later
Jagers

hercules

why would he go? all they do is hate on him. i don't think the naacp makes up .000001% of bush voters. he has no reason to kiss their ass.

sizer

what???bro this is big, most of the blacks did vote for bush in the past, then he just canceled em out for no time on his policy,

thats him showing true racism,,tellit to cnn im just relaying this stuff cause i find it screwed up,
thanks
jagers

Fat Freddy

sizer said:
what???bro this is big, most of the blacks did vote for bush in the past, then he just canceled em out for no time on his policy,

thats him showing true racism,,tellit to cnn im just relaying this stuff cause i find it screwed up,
thanks
jagers

I think something like 90+% of black voters chose Gore in the last election.

sizer

exactly thats why know they se this there going to get out there and get al the votes they can for kerry, bush later in the agenda said he woudl try to win over and win over but how can he when he doesnt try those peoepl were pissed, think of howd you feel if you were a black citizen and the president was invitedst and said no not at your place to blackie,
that would be fucked up, i just hope know 100% of black vote for uhhh kerry youqa and edwards so we can get this steroid was off my fucking back and make the war over ther go ??better??
do you think bush should sty in office or let kerry take over and see what he can do thisshould be a diffrent thread, im tired vn
;later
Jawrs

Fat Freddy said:
I think something like 90+% of black voters chose Gore in the last election.

betterthanu

You Know What's Funny And Pathetic About Minorities When It Comes To The Electorate. Name One Fucking Democrat That Has Legitimately Furthered Any Cause That Helped Minorities. They Flock Like Cattle To The Democratic Party Like Lemmings, When In Essence They Are Being Led Over The Cliff By Scumbags Like Jesse Jackson And Al Sharpton. The Minority Communities Need To Create Their Own Parties And Make The Two Party System Actually Make Good On Their Promises. They Need To Stop Listening To Whatever Reverend Or So Called Self Elected Civic Leader That Is Popular. The Same Needs To Happen For Middle Class America. Stop Fucking Listening To The Pandering Bullshit Of Snobbish, Elitist Autocracies That Thrive In America.

bearze34

betterthanu said:
You Know What's Funny And Pathetic About Minorities When It Comes To The Electorate. Name One Fucking Democrat That Has Legitimately Furthered Any Cause That Helped Minorities. They Flock Like Cattle To The Democratic Party Like Lemmings, When In Essence They Are Being Led Over The Cliff By Scumbags Like Jesse Jackson And Al Sharpton. The Minority Communities Need To Create Their Own Parties And Make The Two Party System Actually Make Good On Their Promises. They Need To Stop Listening To Whatever Reverend Or So Called Self Elected Civic Leader That Is Popular. The Same Needs To Happen For Middle Class America. Stop Fucking Listening To The Pandering Bullshit Of Snobbish, Elitist Autocracies That Thrive In America.

Very well said.

occam

betterthanu said:

There is some truth in that.
BTW- what's with the capitalization?

esco

i'd have to agree with bush's decision. why go to the naacp convention so they can just slam him ?... best to avoid getting bashed and have all that negative fuel added to the media fire.

cutup

BUsh decided not to go because of all the slandering he recieved from one of the board members of the NAACP. I don't blame him. He has other things to worry about rather than go somewhere to take verbal abuse and slanders. The NAACP needs to get over it, or give the President the repsect he deserves.

Like him or not, he is still our President and deserves respect. I did not agree with Clinton on some of his issues, but I would still give him the respect he deserved because he was OUR President.

juicedUp1111

Yah

Boy you are not lieing here. Stop doing what your friends are doign and get your own fkin politicial beliefs.

betterthanu said:

SLick

why bush is not going...

One of the leaders called Bush a bigot, the repulican party the taliban of America, said the Republican party's flag is a confederate flag with a swastika....Said Bush is a liar and murderer and wants to destroy black America...
Bush did not want to go to get attacked by these speakers..the democratic party would then use Bush's visit to the Naacp as a campaign strategy...Why would he go visit a group who speaks about him this way...?
The funniest thing is this- Black Americans vote against alot of their morals by voting democratic...They are voting for abortion which is what they feel is destroying their race...they are voting for gay marriage when many Black people are 100% against it...They are voting for military cuts when there is a large percentage of blacks who are in the military..
Now Im not saying that the Republican Party is good for blacks..What Im saying is that it may be beneficial for some..And the way some of these leaders speak about Bush and white people in general is really despicable...

DonkeyKong

The Naacp is full of hypocrites,racists(they all hate whitey),and
scumbags.Theyre on organization that stands for nothing except
GREED.Give them an inch,they take a mile.

morepain

DonkeyKong said:
The Naacp is full of hypocrites,racists(they all hate whitey),and
scumbags.Theyre on organization that stands for nothing except
GREED.Give them an inch,they take a mile.

Hmm, maybe i will vote for Bush after all

cirikili

I would not go to see a group of people that made an AD blaming me for dragging that man with a truck.
People need to actually understand what and who they are voting for ... not because "Jesse" say's to vote....he doesnt give a shit about anyone but his one-eyed captain and his pocket book.

"KNOW YOUR REPRESENTATIVE>>>KNOW YOUR CONGRESSMAN>>>"

jbiggs

Besides the NAACP doesn't represent all people of color. This organization has always been very partisan do democrats. Why go and be booed for being a Republican?

Can anyone name a person of color in a Democratic Presidents cabinet? President Bush has two. Think about it.

cirikili

jbiggs said:
Besides the NAACP doesn't represent all people of color. This organization has always been very partisan do democrats. Why go and be booed for being a Republican?

Can anyone name a person of color in a Democratic Presidents cabinet? President Bush has two. Think about it.

Well put. It amazing that they still vote for Robert KKK Byrd aswell.
Jackson should change the name of his organisation to the "Monochrome Push Coalition"

crewboss

sizer said:
exactly thats why know they se this there going to get out there and get al the votes they can for kerry, bush later in the agenda said he woudl try to win over and win over but how can he when he doesnt try those peoepl were pissed, think of howd you feel if you were a black citizen and the president was invitedst and said no not at your place to blackie,
that would be fucked up, i just hope know 100% of black vote for uhhh kerry youqa and edwards so we can get this steroid was off my fucking back and make the war over ther go ??better??
do you think bush should sty in office or let kerry take over and see what he can do thisshould be a diffrent thread, im tired vn
;later
Jawrs

first of all. what the hell is that jumbled mess. i can't get past the first line.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts