omg bush said no to the naacp

crewboss

crewboss said:
first of all. what the hell is that jumbled mess. i can't get past the first line.

and i do think it ironic that although in 2004 it is considered offensive for a black man to be called "colored", the largest organized proponent of black people retains the words "colored people" in its name. might this reveal that perhaps those black people who are angered by the word "colored" are actually less concerned about what they're called, and perhaps more about who's doing the calling?? cosby is right. this propogated hate in the black community has got to stop. anyway that's somewhat off subject.... who the hell cares if Bush declined an invitation to speak for the naacp??? i'm sure he doesn't lose any sleep over losing the black vote.

and i agree. black people have come a long way. a much higher percentage are educated, articulate, responsible citizens. they need to stop supporting the incumbant black leaders, who are much more reactionary than the masses they represent. they need to start supporting education, responsibility, and articulation. they need to support someone like, well, COSBY

sizer

true!!

i just thought it was weird how if i were president id be busting my ass for every last vote, no matter if i knew they didnt vote for me wht was it a convention where you sit there for 4 hrs and make a 30 sec speech saying how history has changed,
it just made me laugh when the reporters said"well have to see if the bush twins can turn thigns around"
lol, i guess they could turn around their car if they were drunk or somethign, but i think kerry may have the teen vote, with all the young soldiers off to iraq i guess,??
later
jagers
Funny And Pathetic About Minorities When It Comes To The Electorate. Name One Fucking Democrat That Has Legitimately Furthered Any Cause That Helped Minorities. They Flock Like Cattle To The Democratic Party Like Lemmings, When In Essence They Are Being Led Over The Cliff By Scumbags Like Jesse Jackson And Al Sharpton. The Minority Communities Need To Create Their Own Parties And Make The Two Party System Actually Make Good On Their Promises. They Need To Stop Listening To Whatever Reverend Or So Called Self Elected Civic Leader That Is Popular. The Same Needs To Happen For Middle Class America. Stop Fucking Listening To The Pandering Bullshit Of Snobbish, Elitist Autocracies That Thrive In America.[/QUOTE]

sizer

lol im looking at it know and im not sure myself i was real tired last night,
later
jagers

crewboss said:
first of all. what the hell is that jumbled mess. i can't get past the first line.

thick

actually the blacks that vote for bush know that the NAACP is actual racism and degrades blacks.
sizer said:
what???bro this is big, most of the blacks did vote for bush in the past, then he just canceled em out for no time on his policy,

thats him showing true racism,,tellit to cnn im just relaying this stuff cause i find it screwed up,
thanks
jagers

gunsbilat

The NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all the Dem.s are all just fucking the brothers. Doesn't anyone remember it was the Republicans who freed the slaves and abolished segregation. They're all doing their part to keep the races at odds. Without that they don't have any jobs.
They all seem to think the black man is to incompitent to take care of himself. In thier arrogant minds you need thier help. Those racist fucks can kiss my ass.

KOMT

The NAACP invite was just a thinly veiled reason to get bush in person then blast him with insults and baited questions that would've made him look bad no matter how he answered them. Kudos to him for not falling for this attempted character assasination.

statistically speaking, black people don't vote. Most young blacks are more worried about their rims, their nike shoes, and their baggy clothing to be bothered with something so trivial like voting. (bill cosby's words, not mine)

Sponsored Links

Latest posts