On the road nutrition advice

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Bigred08, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Bigred08

Bigred08 Member

whats guys, fixing to start a mild bulk cycle and would like to get some tips on some simple foods/meals to eat or prep while living in a hotel for 2 weeks at a time without having to worry about it going bad to soon. Thanks for any tips

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Order your meals to be delivered to your hotel by icon meals. You just tell them the hotel and when you're checking in

Bigred08 likes this.
  3. Bigred08

Bigred08 Member

I think I’ll definitely look into this, is pretty fair priced?

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I think $7-$11 per meal?

Bigred08 likes this.
  5. Bigred08

Bigred08 Member

Hell thats cheaper than $10 every time you stop and eat somewhere out here

6. Endure

Endure Member

If there's a whole foods or something nearby just make a few different meals from the hot foods and salad bar. Should be good for a few days at a time under refrigeration. Rinse and repeat.

7. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Have you used them before? Looks pretty good

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yes I have I told them the name and address of the hotel plus my name, got there and the receptionist gave me my box. It was a cooler inside a cardboard box with all my meals packaged and labeled. Tasted great and made life so easy for the week

Logan44551 and Bigred08 like this.
  9. PaulHeyman

PaulHeyman Member

Rotisserie chicken from the grocery store

Sdryx likes this.
  10. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Awesome, thanks for the tip

11. wantsomemore

wantsomemore Member

didn't read thread, just saw your avi pic in thread section..... Good job stealing mine bruh. looks like we gotta fight now.

Bigred08 and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.