Online Anabolic Shop Raw

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Beligas Rep, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

Hi sorry for the long hiatus, but I was actually stuck in the most virus hit town in the world without internet and sometimes electricity for the past couple of months. . Yes you guys guessed right, I was in Wuhan meeting with Beligas and then the city got into a lock down and I was only finally be able to leave the city about 2 weeks ago.

onlineanabolicshop.com

But anyway due to the fact that members here are not comfortable with the high prices for Domestic finish products, I've came with negotiation with beligas and ask them to push out more friendlier prices for you guys. Unfortunately, since this will be directly from them, it will not be USA domestic, but international instead. But with the new site they will sell oil, raw and all the other good stuff.

So, the retail brand that they created is call Online Anabolic Shop.

Shipping Time and Cost

Shipping turn around time is about 14 days on average. I’ve seen package arriving in 10 days and some package arriving in 30 days

Payment methods are Zelle, Wire transfer, Western Union and Bitcion. For Zelle transfer, we charge an extra 10 percent due to our payment partner’s processing fee. As for Bitcion, we give a 10 percent discount just cause it’s the most convenient for us.

Shipping cost is a fix of 35 dollars. This price is usually stable, but sometimes when there’re logistic issues our shipper may charge us more and we may have to reflect that on the shipping.

Oil, Raw material, Tablets and supplies

All vials are sterilized in auto claves, and we only use grape seed oil as our carrier oil. Every batch of raw is tested with our in house HPLC. We will have third party reports from @janoshik shortly (products are being sent to Janoshik but because of the coronavirus it is taking longer than usual.) Tablets are pressed with a ZP rotary press. And all vials, stoppers and caps are sterilized with our auto claves.

In house Lab test can be viewed on the website under testing

Attached Files:

2. First!
    Also welcome back. That's as nice i get. i feel filthy. i'm going to bed. Good luck to you.

3. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

Thx, good night .

4. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Any testing results? I see the purity tests you have on your website but which lab tested that? Need independent testing.

5. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

Working on the independent purity test. Waiting for test samples to land with @janoshik. shipping been horrible.. it's been in transit for like a month already...

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  6. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

Seem like eveyone like the old thread a lot better

7. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

those labs report on the sites are our own hplc. but will get janoshik soon

8. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

Test results from Janoshik

Attached Files:

Konrev, TNotch347 and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  9. Konrev

Konrev Member

An FAQ page would probably be helpful, also I dont understand the difference between 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone for 70€ and turinabol for 49€, arent they the same?

TimeComes4usAll likes this.
  10. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

you are right we made a slight mistake

we meant to put 4-chlorotestosterone in place of turinabol it's call cloestebol. We'll fix it asap. Thanks for the heads up. As for the FAQ we'll do a FAQ, are there any constructive recommendation you want to offer us. Any would be much appreciated. Thank you

11. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

There is another mistake.. on raw list you wrote next to tren Enanth “Parabolan” and then Tren Hexahydro.. Parabolan is the Hexahydro not Enanth... just to point out what my eyes catched..

Anyway i m interested in some peptides... anyone tried peptides from this source and can tell something about? Thanks in advance

12. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

Thanks for pointing that out for me as well.. it was a large website so it was good that people check for mistakes for us :)

13. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So is it still Beligas gear? But now instead of being a domestic reseller, this is now shipped internationally? And you are just the rep now, instead of the reseller that you were before?

Sorry if I have that all confused but I think you need to provide some clarification.

14. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

if you're interested we can send you a vial of sample to let u see if u like it or not. let me know what you would like to try out

15. @Toni72 get your ass in here! Hurry, little buddy!

16. Beligas Rep

Beligas Rep Member

Okay, I am still running aaspharmacy actually, but I've stopped promoting on MESO because it seems like people here don't like the prices on AAS. And since AAS resells other brands, it's hard to go down a lot more in prices. AAS is now selling multiply other brands rather than just Beligas alone.

As for Online Anabolic Shop, yes they are still Beligas. But because Beligas also dropships for other websites, it would be detrimental for their distributors if Beligas sold prices at a very low price. That's why they decided to make a new brand to cater to people here on Meso. and yes I am repping for them instead of promoting aaspharmacy here since I believe they provide a better value to the board than AAS does and the prices are a lot friendlier and the selection a lot wider. Only draw back is they're shipping internationally instead of domestic

17. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Sounds good man..I used legit GHRP6 and mod grf 1-29 (CJC 1295 NO DAC) and i loved the popper effect i got almost instantly after injection... i would try a vial of both because i use them in combo

18. janoshik

janoshik Member

Popper effect meaning?

19. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Popper is a slang term given broadly to drugs of the chemical class called alkyl nitrites that are inhaled. Most widely sold products include the original isoamyl nitrite or isopentyl nitrite, and isopropyl nitrite. Isobutyl nitrite was also used until it was banned by the European Union. In some countries, to evade anti-drug laws, poppers are labelled or packaged as room deodorizers, leather polish, or tape head cleaner.

GHRP6 + mod grf 1-29 at 250mcg + 100mcg in combo gave me strong hot facial flush with some temples/face pulsations, almost instantly after IM injection... i had raw powders and I had them reconstituted with bac water... but i didnt properly store them so my powders didnt last enough.. my bad

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  20. janoshik

janoshik Member

Thank you for explaining. MTII does that to me too.

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 likes this.