Opinions on my seventh cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Reinheart, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Hey guys, it feels good to be back. To make a long story short, I managed to bulk up from 203 to 227lbs and 16% bodyfat. I was on 750mgs Omnadren and 50mgs Anadrol for 8 weeks. A few weeks after the cycle, I got really sick and lost 27lbs. I managed to get back half the weight I lost and now I am planning a new cycle and wanted your input. The goal of the cycle would be to put on as much mass as possible (preferably lean).

I am split between these three cycles.

A
    Weeks 1-6: 50mgs Anadrol or 30mgs Anavar
    Weeks 1-10: 200-400mgs Test, 500mgs EQ Cypionate
    Weeks 1-10: 0.5mgs A-dex eod + 1.25mgs Proscar eod
    Weeks 1-10: 500iu hcg e7d

B
    Weeks 1-6: 75-100mgs Anadrol
    Weeks 1-5: 700mgs Test
    Weeks 6-10: 100mgs Test and 500mgs EQ Cypionate
    Weeks 1-10: 500iu hCG e7d

C
    Weeks 1-6: 75-100mgs Anadrol
    Weeks 1-3: 600mgs Test
    Weeks 4-7: 350mgs Test + 250mgs EQ Cypionate
    Weeks 8-10: 100mgs Test +500mgs EQ Cypionate
    Weeks 1-10: 500iu hCG e7d

I am on TRT so pct is not an issue.

I want to avoid Dianabol because the last time I used it (with liver protection) it dropped my appetite drastically and I also want to avoid Deca or NPP because my body doesn't respond well to these drugs. Winstrol I like but my joints don't. I love Anavar but it doesn't compare to Anadrol when it comes to sheer mass gains. tren is out of the question for the time being and masteron makes me feel like shit. I have access to Turkish Primo but the cost is absurd. I love EQ and I really love Test.

When I use proscar during my cycle, i don't get acne and I don't get crazy mad so easily.

Thanks for the input!

2. Sampei

Sampei Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What the fuck are all those changes of dosage with test? Choose a dose and keep it!

It looks all a mess to me.

3. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

The first cycle has steady levels of test. The other two cycles don't and there is a reason behind it. Thanks for the reply anyway.

4. hurricane

hurricane Member

Many,many more knowledgeable guys on this forum then me, but 75-100mg of A50 for 6 weeks is pushing your liver hard.

5. Sampei

Yes what's the reason?

I see no reason to have a roller coaster of testosterone in your body. It will make e2 management hell and it doesn't make sense. Please explain

6. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

To have more anabolic than androgenic activity, lower overall estrogen without having to go overboard with AI's, get rid of some of the fluid retention from the Anadrol and to "solidify" the gains aquired from the androgens during the first 6-8 weeks.

7. TheBeat

TheBeat Member

Welcome back Reinheart, good to see you.
    I like option A the best, I don't feel the cycles are long enough to make use of your androgen to anabolic taper plan on the others Imo. Option A is simple and easier to be static and control. I'd also split the hcg up, as one big dose is acne trouble for me.

8. Sampei

I can't wrap my head around what you said.

You are using long ester. Before you reduce hypothetically the total androgen levels you are in pct.

Whatever works for you. Can't help you with these cycles. I don't do it this way

9. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I am on TRT so pct isn't an issue. Look, it's something I haven't tried either. I have always had good results with a steady protocol of injections and mg's per week.

10. Sampei

Doing pct or not wasn't the point of my words.

You didn't do this way because it's shit. Now I'm always for trying new things but don't you think that if everyone does more or less in a way there is a reason behind it. Or better there aren't any logical reason to do it the way you proposed it.