Optitropin test results video

Demondosage

So far so good. I'm feeling better by the day on these, pretty much sleep like a damn rock. My gym pumps seem more obvious since beginning opti's. I'm coming off NPP and lowering test back down for labs in 2 wks, and I'll add the IGF-1 to labs just to see where 3.5iu a day puts me. Will let you guys know. I started injectable L-carnatine at 400mg daily, 200/morning and 200/preworkout (or mid afternoon on off days) hoping to kill some fat soon

sjinkins

I’ve been on opti for close to two months. On test p as well. Started two iu for about a week then bumped to 4iu. Was on four iu for several weeks until the sides became unbearable. My hands tingling and joints aching would wake me up in the middle of the night. I tried to tough it out but I dropped back to two iu. I retain a lot of water on opti at 4iu which has flushed out since I started two. Still trying to be disciplined with my diet cause I eat like shit. I got 6 kits left and I’m gonna jump back to 4iu once I’ve got my diet in check. I’m pretty confident this stuff is legit due to my sides alone. The videos above somewhat confirm it even though we can’t see the testing process from beginning to end. I have faith and opti has been great at answering all my questions.

sjinkins

So far so good. I'm feeling better by the day on these, pretty much sleep like a damn rock. My gym pumps seem more obvious since beginning opti's. I'm coming off NPP and lowering test back down for labs in 2 wks, and I'll add the IGF-1 to labs just to see where 3.5iu a day puts me. Will let you guys know. I started injectable L-carnatine at 400mg daily, 200/morning and 200/preworkout (or mid afternoon on off days) hoping to kill some fat soon
So how were the labs?

Demondosage

So how were the labs?
My igf-1 was at 182, z score was .5 , so igf-1 score was up 50 points from what it was the last time I had it tested, but not sure if I was on long enough to score as high as I thought. I've since researched some things and it's different for everybody, but I'm going to test again after a few more months on. I don't think 3 weeks was long enough

CNDNnationalist

I’ve been on opti for close to two months. On test p as well. Started two iu for about a week then bumped to 4iu. Was on four iu for several weeks until the sides became unbearable. My hands tingling and joints aching would wake me up in the middle of the night. I tried to tough it out but I dropped back to two iu. I retain a lot of water on opti at 4iu which has flushed out since I started two. Still trying to be disciplined with my diet cause I eat like shit. I got 6 kits left and I’m gonna jump back to 4iu once I’ve got my diet in check. I’m pretty confident this stuff is legit due to my sides alone. The videos above somewhat confirm it even though we can’t see the testing process from beginning to end. I have faith and opti has been great at answering all my questions.
How was the tingling ?
I ran opti 3 units 1 week 4 the next hour before bed
With sus n npp for a year and deca the year before
Bout 3 months ago shoulder to thumb or just my left hand
Is why I ask ?

Sponsored Links

Latest posts